Director, Enterprise Sales East Region
NSS Labs, Inc. is the global leader in operationalizing cybersecurity, empowering enterprises by providing relevant information to reduce the operational burden of cybersecurity and address crucial gaps in their cybersecurity efforts. Our unmatched and well-respected foundation in security testing, along with our enterprise research and global threat analysis capabilities, provide the basis for our CAWS Continuous Security Validation Platform, an advanced platform that substantiates the effectiveness of enterprise security controls and uncovers unmitigated risks to enterprise systems. Using fact-based threat data and objective risk information, CAWS enables businesses to strengthen their cyber risk posture, continuously validate their security controls and take timely action to mitigate threats to their Operating Systems and applications. CISOs, Chief Security Architects, SOC and Threat Analysts, and SOC and information security professionals from many of the world's largest and most demanding enterprises rely on trusted insights from NSS Labs.
NSS Labs is seeking a Director of Enterprise Sales to join our team for the East Coast. In this role, you will be responsible for driving engagement with F1000 & Large Enterprise prospects and assist in helping them realize the value of NSS (solve a problem and/or deliver value); generate net-new opportunities and successfully navigate the pricing and purchase process by optimizing coverage and achieve success. Performance is measured on new bookings – closing NSS Lab’s continuous validation SaaS platform deals. Other measures will include pipeline creation, new prospect growth and forecast accuracy.
- Drive engagement with Fortune 1000 and large enterprise customers
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecast
- Acquire new accounts in targeted segments based on key relationships
- Conduct business dealings that create a superior customer experience and will set the stage for effective sales follow-up
- Closing NSS Labs’ continuous validation SaaS platform business
Required Skills and Experiences:
- 10+ years large Enterprise (ERP), fortune 1000 or B2B technology sales experience
- 2+ years of experience in selling security software or security services
- Successful track record of exceeding sales goals on a demonstrated basis
- Ability to work in a high-energy team environment; team player with highest level of integrity
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (MS Office 365, salesforce.com, etc.)
- Travel 40% or more is required for this role
At NSS Labs, we hire innovative and talented individuals with a passion for leading-edge technology. We have a culture of innovation, where quality, originality, and “thinking outside the box” are encouraged. Our leadership fosters professional growth and support, all within a fast-paced environment.
Located in Austin, Texas, NSS Labs offers its team members competitive compensation, medical and dental, and 401(k) benefits. If you feel you have the passion, dedication, and expertise that match our unique company apply to join our team!
Third party resumes are not currently being accepted. NSS Labs, Inc. will not pay a fee for unsolicited resumes.