Gembah empowers and enables product innovation. We are democratizing and demystifying the product creation process by helping entrepreneurs, e-commerce sellers and small-to-midsize businesses research, design, and manufacture products.
At Gembah, we understand the resources required to successfully launch a new product is a significant challenge for most businesses. From research and design to sourcing and vetting overseas manufacturers, there are many hurdles on the path to bringing a new product to market. Gembah’s end-to-end solution was created with these challenges in mind. Our platform and team of experts work as an extension of our clients’ teams, guiding them step-by-step, regardless of where they are along the process.
Gembah’s managed marketplace connects a global network of experts, comprised of supply chain experts, leading product designers, and engineers. In addition, Gembah works with a rapidly expanding network of vetted factories all across the globe.
The current surge in e-commerce is providing Gembah strong tailwinds, and the company is growing rapidly. With a growing sales team and scaling marketing efforts, Gembah is looking to add an entrepreneurial sales leader to our management team.
The Director of Sales will manage all aspects of our sales organization, from managing the current team of SDRs and Account Executives and quickly growing the team with top sales talent, to taking our current sales processes, training, compensation and tools to the next level.
Success For You In This Role Looks Like
- Sales Management - Manage and grow the sales team to achieve company sales goals. Work closely with senior management to develop forecasting, budgeting, planning and sales quotas and compensation plans. Develop and coordinate training of the sales team, ensuring rapid onboarding and ramp up to productivity. Develop and manage career development and career paths to retain top talent, and create a positive and productive culture.
- Customer Success - Optimize sales efforts to attract and retain the right type of customers, that the company can successfully service and expand over time. Work closely with marketing and account management to ensure the organization is focused on finding, converting, and servicing our most profitable customer targets.
- Process Improvement - Leverage insights and analytics of operational metrics to determine process improvements that will increase conversion rates and team productivity. Implement, improve and standardize key processes to ensure consistent and reliable journey from prospect to successful customers
- Organizational Alignment - Align all revenue-driving teams (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success) throughout the entire funnel around a single view of the prospect / customer. Develop expertise and promote understanding of our ideal customers and how we best service their needs.
- Market Development - Continuously seek out new revenue opportunities and markets. Collaborate with Marketing to identify and test new market segments and strategies to grow our addressable market. Collaborate with Product and Account Management to develop new ways to add value to our customers.
- Analytics and Insights - Monitor sales analytics, competition, industry trends to identify shifting market conditions, risks, and opportunities. Present key insights and strategy implications to senior management in a proactive manner.
What we are looking for
- You have 7+ years of Sales Management experience ideally in a fast-growing technology company, with a history of consistently meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Experience in leading and rapidly growing sales teams to meet and exceed aggressive operational performance goals.
- Experience in developing and evolving compensation plans in a rapidly growing company to optimize performance and ROI
- Proven track record of building a healthy and productive sales culture that value and leverage the talent and skills of the sales team.
- You are analytically driven, with the ability to problem solve using data, and develop solutions with a clear-eyed and impartial focus on efficiency.
- You have demonstrated experience with interpreting data analytics to derive insight and drive process improvements. You are able to effectively synthesize and present your insights to influence decisions.
- You are passionate about the customer and delivering focused measurable improvements
- Annual Salary + Bonus
To apply for this job click the button below and fill out the form.
For more information please email [email protected]