Enterprise Account Executive - Central
Industry analysts predict that within 10 years, 4 out of 5 decisions will be machine assisted. Currently, only 1% of data is even being accessed, let alone leveraged to make better decisions. As the adoption of advanced analytics, machine learning, and Edge/IoT continues to proliferate, 100% data availability will be the primordial ingredient required for enterprises to be successful at scale. However we have reached a tipping point where the effort involved in making data accessible is far exceeding the value we create with the data.
Positioned as an Enterprise Data Virtualization company, we leverage a deep portfolio of inventions that modernize data access by simplifying, accelerating, and enabling improved control over data. We are based in Austin and Palo Alto, and we are a cohesive team determined to bring about a complete revolution in the way enterprises access data. Our team wakes up every day energized by our mission to unlock human potential through the power of data. Solving this incredibly difficult access problem will lead to a super evolution across in industries like Healthcare and Transportation.
If you want to join a team who will make a huge impact on the future, this is what we are looking for:
- Align with Molecula's strategic objectives, manage and grow revenue within a defined territory, and drive customer success at all levels.
- Convey public and acquired intelligence about customers technology footprints, strategic growth plans, technology strategies, and competitive landscape and trends.
- Own your end to end sales cycle while working with and leveraging an extended team of sales development, product/technical experts, legal team members, and executives to progress opportunities and drive large scale deals.
- Develop relationships at all levels of an organization – executives, influencers and decision-makers.
- Lead and close high-value customers and transactions, build pipeline, forecast business, and regularly communicate key updates.
What You’ll Need (The Basics)
- Minimum 5+ years of experience exceeding sales goals
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
- Fast-moving start-up and knowledge of big data, AI/machine learning, IoT concepts and use cases
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Demonstrated success in winning new accounts and creating pipeline in new markets
- A network of strong relationships in the enterprise that can be leveraged getting off to a fast start
You are the ideal ideal candidate, if:
- You are a quick learner and likes to dig deep
- You like to win, at all costs, you don't take NO for answer
- You have been described as tenacious and persistent
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.