Enterprise Account Executive
At Khoros, our passion is to help companies create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about creating a culture of success. Our values reflect our company culture:
- We earn trust through our actions and attitudes.
- We win and grow as one team.
- We listen, learn, and lead to help our customers succeed.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will work closely with Khoros customers, helping them understand the value of our platform. You'll have success in this role by understanding the customer's definition of business value and challenging them to think about new ways to differentiate and transform their business. In short: you'll inspire some of the world's most iconic brands to better engage with their customers by providing thought-provoking and consultative strategies.
The perfect candidate is an intelligent team player with high-energy and a strong interest in social business. This person has a knack for building relationships and gets energy from learning about new businesses. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best-in-class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Google, Microsoft, Disney and Sprint.
Khoros, formerly Spredfast + Lithium, is the leading customer engagement platform built to turn siloed knowledge into enterprise value, and customers into contributors. By connecting consumer insights across all departments, Khoros gives companies the ability to run their business with their customers, anticipating their needs and accelerating sales, loyalty, and innovation. With 2,000+ customers, including 52 of the Interbrand 100, and ten offices globally, Khoros powers approximately 500 million digital interactions every day. From social media to online communities and messaging to digital customer care, Khoros helps companies authentically connect with customers throughout their journey.
- Identify and drive new business opportunities within your territory
- Collaborate with your Khoros team to achieve successful customer outcomes
- Develop your social profile and reach as a successful modern seller
- Deliver predictable performance and results
- Crush your quota!
- 5+ years of relevant sales or account management experience
- Able to travel up to 50%
- Experience in modern prospecting and account development techniques
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong public speaker preferred
- Positive attitude and a desire to win
- Team player