Enterprise Account Executive
LumApps is seeking an Enterprise Account Executive in Austin, TX to hunt for new enterprise accounts. This role is responsible for creating opportunities with organizations that have 10,000+ employees. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic closer who wants to see an impact from their work while making a ton of money. Apply today!
- Develop a sales plan to prospect, build, manage and close deals, while ensuring coverage and penetration of your assigned territory;
- Demonstrate ability to own and drive high-value deals and 6-7 figure opportunities;
- Strategically manage relationships with multiple senior stakeholders;
- Effectively engage internal resources at appropriate stages in the sales cycle to advance the opportunity, including pre-sales engineers, professional services, and leadership as needed;
- Collaborate with a Sales Development Representative on lead generation, coverage plan, and existing account expansion;
- Build strong relationships with system integrators and resale partners;
- Participate in marketing events to engage prospects and present LumApps’ value.
- 10+ years of successful experience in B2B SaaS solution selling with a focus on hunting new business;
- Strong ability to communicate and present software product demonstrations;
- Proven ability to meet and exceed a $1 million sales quota, while creating and driving client-centered strategies;
- Preferred experience with selling or consulting on collaborative tools such as Jive, Igloo, Unily, and/or Google or Microsoft;
- Experience using SFDC and other tools to accurately keep track of and forecast on all activities and opportunities;
- Comfortable with 30-50% travel annually;
- Bachelor's degree, preferred.
What we offer:
- A program designed with your success in mind. We're looking for intelligent, hard-working, and ethical individuals that will appreciate a well-coached path to a rewarding career;
- A competitive base salary with a generous sales compensation plan (uncapped) and sales accelerators if sales quota is exceeded;
- 100% employer-paid benefits for employees, starting day one;
- Awesome coworkers and culture;
- 401(k) with employer match;
- So much more!
LumApps helps organizations transform the way they communicate, collaborate, and engage with their customers, partners, and most importantly, their employees. Leading companies rely on our solutions — LumApps Social Collaborative Intranet and LumApps Employee Social Advocacy — to make their teams more productive. Our solutions contribute to smarter, more efficient, and better-connected workforces around the world. Because ultimately, our mission is to make people feel that they belong and have a purpose.
From humble beginnings in 2012, LumApps has grown to seven global offices in New York, Austin, San Francisco, Paris, Lyon, London, and Tokyo, serving more than 4 million users worldwide. To date, we’ve raised $100M from top venture capital firms to support companies like Veepee, Colgate-Palmolive, Airbus...
If our core values of: “Be bold, do amazing things”, “Say what you mean, Do what you say”, “One team, Same mission”, and “Always be evolving,” speak to you, apply to join our team today!
It is the policy of LumApps to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, LumApps will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.