AlertMedia’s Enterprise Business Development Representative will be responsible for contributing to the growth of AlertMedia’s business significantly by focusing on engaging strategic enterprise targets. You will partner with Senior Account Executives and Enterprise Account Executives to drive outbound strategies and lead generating efforts in a highly consultative, fast paced environment.
Who you are:
A proactive, consultative and likable person who loves selling and wants to continue down a sales career path. You are extremely organized and a pipeline management pro. You enjoy prospecting into key opportunities, and you prefer a "one-team" mentality sales culture.
Who we are:
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Become an expert in the AlertMedia platform and tools, and its uses for our customers with a focus on strategic, enterprise customers
- Conduct high volume prospecting and phone outreach for qualified leads using a variety of tools including Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, and other outbound techniques
- Partner closely with Senior Account Executives and Enterprise Account Executives to engage new customers and support in prospecting efforts
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and refine prospecting strategies
- Use a consultative approach to advise prospects on how AlertMedia can help solve their communication challenges; conversationally demonstrate AlertMedia’s products and key differentiators
- Experience in a fast-paced and high-growth sales environment
- Consistently meet and exceed quarterly and annual quotas
- Experience working with enterprise-level organizations and stakeholders preferred
- Hunter mentality with an always prospecting approach and ability to set demos and meetings
- Outstanding organization, communication, and relationship building skills
- A passion for continual learning with a desire and willingness to be coached
- Ongoing transparent communications about activities with management
- Thrive with both autonomy and collaboration- ability to self-manage pipeline, activity, etc.
- Salesforce experience managing and logging tasks and activities regularly and correctly
- Tons of energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Entrepreneurial mindset- approaching the role as though it’s your own business
- Position is open for remote location except for in the following states: Alaska, Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington, West Virginia, US territories
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What we offer:
- Base salary + uncapped commissions + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits – medical, dental, vision, and life insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 5 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.