Enterprise Customer Success Manager at Invicti Security
Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Who You Are:
Invicti, a global leader in web security, is looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join our growing team.
Our Enterprise Customer Success Manager role is a fantastic opportunity for you if you happen to be a customer-focused professional with at least 3 - 4 years of SaaS Customer Success or Enterprise Account Management experience. You’re the epitome of a self-starter who will go to great lengths in order to maintain the absolute highest levels of satisfaction among Invicti’s customer base.
Your thrill of working within fast-paced environments only adds to your ability to exercise your strategic mindset. Because of you, all clients in your portfolio consistently realize the value of their investment, ultimately driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Leading all post-sales activities for Invicti's customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution
- Acting as the voice of the customer
- Working cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Development Teams to ensure consistent and strong customer messages are embedded within everything we do
- Retaining long-term partnerships by independently renewing and expanding successful customers
- Dominating quarterly metrics concerning customer retention, price increase, and upselling
- Establishing and overseeing customer adoption, training, and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
- Conducting Quarterly Business Reviews in order to drive positive customer outcomes
- Independent analysis of data in order to discover insights that drive recommendations for clients
- Tracking accounts to identify churn risks and working proactively to mitigate such risks
What You'll Need:
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience within a Customer Success, Account Management, or Enterprise Sales role
- Experience building relationships with enterprise-level clients
- Familiarity with managing complex customer renewals and upsells
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to track numerous details
- Desire to work in a dynamic start-up in which your input is encouraged in order to help craft offerings and interaction with clients
- Willingness to travel to customer locations
- Work life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events and team outings
- Open PTO - no bartering for days off you don’t technically have
- Office environment that cultivates creativity through an open and collaborative workspace
- 100% employer paid Health
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Kitchen stocked daily with tasty snacks, fruit, and drinks
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Invicti is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
Under typical, Non-Covid19 related circumstances, this is an onsite position based out of our Austin, Texas office. We prefer hands on collaboration, so this position is not available for remote workers.