At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
As Qualia embarks on its next phase of growth, we are seeking an Enterprise Sales Director to help fuel our continued success. Our rapidly growing Enterprise Sales team is a high-powered account acquisition machine focused on national enterprise accounts and the leading high-growth proptech players with ties to the real estate transaction. As Enterprise Sales Director, you will identify and close new partnership opportunities that both drive revenue expansion and strengthen the Qualia brand within the real estate industry. In close collaboration with the VP of Enterprise Sales and senior leadership, you will be directly responsible for establishing and nurturing revenue generating relationships with the Direct and Commercial Operations of the country’s largest title insurance underwriters. This is a senior role that requires a combination of strategy, relentlessness, and executive presence to be successful.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and close new revenue opportunities with national title insurance underwriters
- Design a strategy for embedding Qualia products and services within the Direct and Commercial operations of top underwriters
- Develop relationships and alignment at multiple levels of an organization, including the C-level, executive sponsors, influencers, and decision makers
- Negotiate complex enterprise level agreements with skill and discipline
- Collaborate with the Qualia executive, Product, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to ensure you’re effectively selling properly scoped solutions to prospective accounts
- Work in close partnership with Qualia Business Development to maintain coordination across all divisions of our existing underwriter partners
- Maintain a level of industry expertise that enables your ability to advise our partners on how to solve operational problems and internal stakeholders on the product enhancements necessary to facilitate further sales in the enterprise segment
- Mentor the exceptional sales talent within our Enterprise Sales team to enable continued organizational growth
- 10+ years in the Title & Escrow industry with a history of establishing and growing revenue generating partnerships
- 5+ years of experience in Direct Operations at one of the nation’s leading national title insurance underwriters
- Deep industry expertise, understanding of real estate technology platforms, and knowledge of what it takes to run a best-in-class national title & escrow operation
- Willingness to work in a fast-moving hyper-growth startup environment that requires dealing with ambiguity, solving problems, and thinking on your feet
- Impeccable and professional communicator in any medium with ability to maintain productive relationships with top executives in the industry
- Extremely analytical and passionate about process, with the ability to turn analysis into actionable insights and see those initiatives through to completion
- Capable of managing your business pipeline and developing a well-defined strategy in an account-based sale
- Able to build out compelling, well-researched proposals, skilled at complex contract negotiation, and can work well in a team selling environment
- Bachelor's degree is a minimum requirement
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.