Entry Level Sales!
Entry Level Sales!
Shipwell is fundamentally changing the shipping and logistics industry by building a connected platform that provides solutions for your entire supply chain. We are streamlining the way shippers, 3PLs, and carriers have operated for decades using ground-breaking technology to provide automation and workflow solutions in an established industry that comprises over 5% GDP. Shipwell created the first truly connected digital supply chain platform that provides real-time connectivity, visibility, automation, and bullet-proof APIs. We are a Series B startup that is backed by world-class investors, such as First Round Capital, Fifth Wall, and Georgian Partners.
Shipwell is a fast-paced, high-energy start-up that strives to build the future of shipping every day. Diversity of thought and cross-department collaboration is very important to us. We deliver open, honest, careful communication and work as hard as we play. We create & deliver solutions that are revolutionizing the industry, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you are looking for a place that will help you tap into your best work-self and give you hands-on experience building something big, then we invite you to come and build the future of shipping with us!
Carrier Sales Coordinator - Entry Level
The Shipwell Training Program was constructed to prepare you for an exciting career in the field of logistics sales at one of the fastest growing startups in the country! We take pride in training, coaching and mentoring our people into elite sales reps who can build the foundation of a long career ripe with personal fulfillment, financial stability and learning a craft that only the best can harness. Throughout the program you will experience classroom training, team oriented sales training and lastly, we will ingest you into the existing sales force to experience real time sales tactics from seasoned reps who love to share their knowledge to help Shipwell grow.
Once you graduate the training program, you will focus on building strong relationships across the country through unparalleled collaboration, elite communication, and strategic negotiations. This is an extremely high energy role met with a fast-paced environment where competitive folks will exceed even their own expectations.
When You Get Here You Will
- Complete a 3-6 month sales training and professional development program
- Make outbound cold calls and learn lead generation skills
- Close new accounts and upsell existing accounts
- Work directly with logistic decision makers inside companies of every size around the United States
- Problem-solve through any issues that occur before, during or after transit
- Negotiate rates and use tactics to purchase below market rates
- Serve as an expert on transitioning traditional logistics into the modern era
- Provide domain knowledge and valuable insights internally and externally
Our Ideal Candidate
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree, however not required
- A well-versed communicator with proficient technical skills
- A work ethic that is proven through either school or professional performance
- The ability to multi-task with elite prioritization to not lose sight of the ultimate objective to succeed
- The ability to demonstrate competitiveness through an environment where 1st place mattered (sports, school, job, life)
- Bi-lingual language skills are a plus!
What we offer:
- Career growth opportunities
- Friendly and inclusive company culture
- Team building events and office celebrations
- Competitive compensation with company stock options
- Company sponsored healthcare, dental, and vision insurance
- The kitchen is fully stocked with local coffee, drinks, and snacks
- An open work environment where everyone has a voice
- Subsidized gym, cell phone, learning and commuter reimbursements. Oh yeah, and entertainment reimbursement, we’ve got you covered!
- An exceptional team of passionate, bright, and inspirational coworkers