Hello, we’re WorldFirst. We specialise in making international money transfer faster, simpler and cheaper for people and businesses with global ambitions. Our clients never stop. And neither do we. To support us on our journey we’re looking to hire a Head of Enterprise Sales, Americas (based in Austin, Texas.)
This is a significant opportunity to play a leadership role in developing WorldFirst’s e-commerce and enterprise solution offering across the Americas. Reporting directly to the Chief Enterprise Officer, this role will work closely with leadership to regionalize global enterprise strategies. The Head of Enterprise Sales, Americas will be responsible for building/managing an Enterprise Sales team responsible for the success of strategic enterprise solutions, driving revenue, and aligning WorldFirst’s solutions with market demand.
Examples of Key responsibilities:
- Formulate and execute against the Enterprise Sales Strategy for the Americas region by actively identifying, prospecting, developing, and closing key enterprise accounts, leading and owning the full sales process
- Responsible for building, managing, and mentoring a professionally oriented, goal driven, and strategically focused Enterprise Sales team for the Americas
- Drive revenue through team building, strategic planning, goal attainment, and acquiring new key accounts in the Enterprise Sales space
- Stay informed on all relevant industry trends, the competitive landscape and customer needs, representing the company at various industry trade shows and conferences, sales meetings, and networking events
- Collaborates with the strategic partner and with other teams to define enterprise solutions and negotiating strategies as well as defines and executes new business processes required to manage partner expectations and cross-functional teams internally
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments, including the need to work closely with technical implementation and product teams to deliver enterprise solutions and integrations that help shape WorldFirst’s API offering going forward and overall enterprise solution support
- Network and consult with prospective clients, creating and managing relationships with C-Level executives while identifying key decision makers in the sales process
- Present demos of our online platform and Enterprise solutions as part of a consultative sales approach while, identifying the best Enterprise solution that meets the prospective client’s needs
- Manage your sales pipeline using SALESFORCE, and provide WorldFirst with ongoing, accurate forecasting
- Negotiate key client terms while aligning with internal implementation and delivery resource
- Drive day-to-day activities to ensure clients are on-boarded as quickly as possible whilst maintaining an excellent client experience
- Ensuring awareness of necessary compliance regulations
- Regular travel within the Americas
- 10+ years of sales experience with at least 5 years of proven track record of B2B consultative / solution sales experience, (ideally 3+ years of this experience in FX payments or financial software sale, preferred)
- Sharp strategic thinker who can design and execute on a vision. History of running quickly with little supervision. Ability to adapt to and lead through fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain environments and complex sales cycles.
- Knowledge of consultative / solution sales process with effective techniques and experience with the “Challenger” approach including developing client specific sales strategy, request analysis, buyer profiling, competitive landscape and risk assessment that addresses critical business issues
- Strong networking skills with an active network at C-level within major global, multinational companies preferably within the Americas region
- Experience independently identifying, influencing negotiating, structuring and closing strategic/high revenue impact, enterprise solutions, including those that require deep sales and product integrations between companies
- Strong experience of developing and maintaining global, cultural, complex and long term client relationships that sustain results
- Expertise with payments products and API-focused platforms and solutions as well as leveraging technology to build enterprise solutions [e.g., API integrations and product development processes] is preferred
- Strong familiarity with enterprise data platforms and software tools including data, analytics, cloud, marketing automation, and CRM
- Adept at serving as both an individual contributor and in a leadership role, creating an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort
- Prior technical implementation and development experience desirable but not required
- Strong pipeline management skills
- Familiarity with regulatory environment in United States, Canada, and the greater Americas region
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive compensation packing including annual discretionary bonus.
- Premium benefits including company 401(k) matching, health, dental, vision, & disability benefits, enhanced maternity and shared parental leave policies, & development opportunities.
- 20 days’ vacation in your first year, 5 sick days, 10 observed federal holidays, 3 life event days during your career with WorldFirst, annual volunteer day, & your birthday day off!
- Perks, including; On Your Side awards & recognition, free breakfast, Friday drinks fridge, intramural teams, corporate discounts, gym discounts, bi-annual company parties – and more.