Inside Sales Account Executive
Datical transforms the way businesses build software with an industry-leading database release automation solution. Our growing list of Fortune 500 customers love us because we enable them to reduce the time it takes to bring their apps to market while eliminating security vulnerabilities, costly database errors, data loss, and downtime.
Our leadership team has a proven track record of technology startup success and understands the benefits of a truly collaborative culture. No punks and no jerks here. We're a passionate team that enjoys delivering technology to empower our customers to deliver better applications, faster. We were named a Cool Vendor by Gartner and just received series C funding. It's a great time to be part of our success story.
What you’ll be doing:
- Chief responsibility is building new logo pipeline and progressing those deals through early SF.com stages
- Multiple touch lead follow up via email, phone, and LinkedIn
- Partnering with Marketing for demand generation strategies
- Conduct discovery calls with prospects to fully vet and qualify new Opportunities
- Possibility of Deal Closure of smaller to mid-size transactions
- Maintaining CRM (Salesforce)
- Align with tenured Regional Sales Manger for territory strategy and plan of attack
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 2-5 years technology sales or ISR experience
- Proven ability to create demand
- Proven ability to develop Opportunities from green field prospects
- Successful track record of sustained achievement of targets
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- SalesLoft experience a plus
A bachelor’s degree or relevant experience is required.
Why You'll Like Working Here:
- Work on cutting edge technology
- Get an inside look into how some of the worlds largest brands and companies manage their software teams and releases
- A transparent and collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- No punks, No jerks
- Everyone is a shareholder in the company
- Rich benefits package with generous medical allowance and company paid long- and short-term disability
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Weekly company all-hands with lunch!
- Casual dress code
- Subsidized Gold's Gym membership (Gold's gym is within walking distance of us!)
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks