Inside Sales Account Executive
How you'll add value:
- Execute between 70 and 100 cold touches (calls, emails, Linkedin messages, etc) per day utilizing strategic sequences created by Restaurant365
- Take ownership over a set territory and foster strong relationships within that territory
- Use tools such as Zoominfo, Sales Navigator, Google, etc to self-prospect within your territory
- Manage your pipeline in both Salesforce and Outreach, making sure that everything is recording properly
- Discovery & Demo – You will be responsible for conducting discovery and demo calls – including presenting the R365 platform during live demos.
- Closing – you will be required to close business (with management assistance) in this role. Negotiating and executing agreements.
- Live our core values every day. Innovation, Accountability, and Family
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- The ability to connect and have a meaningful conversation with a complete stranger
- Strong time management skills and being able to work independently
- A high level of drive and competitiveness. You always want to win!
- Basic level of Sales and/or Restaurant background. Restaurant Management experience is a huge plus!
- Outbound sales experience and/or full cycle sales experience – prior AE or SDR Experience required.
- Familiarity with restaurant technology systems a plus (accounting, inventory, scheduling)
- High energy individual looking to help define a new role
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package (Base + bonuses + UNCAPPED commission)
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k + matching
- Employee stock options
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Flexible time off + company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Company sponsored events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a family who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication.