Inside Sales Consultant
Ethos is a new kind of life insurance built for people who don't have time for fine print, extra doctor's appointments or hidden fees. We have transformed a 15 week process of paper applications and medical exams, into just the click of a button - by quantifying the user’s health risk using predictive models.
Our investors include Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Google Ventures, Jay-Z, Kevin Durant, and Robert Downey Jr. We are listed among the LinkedIn Top Startups of 2019, as well as featured on Forbes for being one of Sequoia Capital's key investments. We are growing quickly and looking for passionate people to protect the next million families.
Creating a positive customer experience is of the utmost importance to Ethos and will continue to determine our success in the life insurance industry. We are looking for stellar Inside Sales Consultants who want to guide our customers through the life insurance buying process.
- Uncover and understand an individual’s needs through in-depth discovery and position Ethos’ value according to those specific needs via email, phone calls, etc.
- Educate customers on their life insurance policy options and relevant policy details.
- Instill trust in order to drive monthly and quarterly conversion and activation targets.
- Close new sales opportunities through effective inbound lead follow-up and value-add interactions via phone and email.
- Drive referral activity through positive customer experiences and customer satisfaction.
- Partner with marketing, underwriting experience, customer support, operations and product in order to execute team and company goals.
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact for customers and provide omni-channel support in a pleasant and efficient manner.
Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in sales, account management, customer success, or related roles
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to obtain Life Insurance License within first 30 days
- Proven track record with ability to hit sales targets
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Quick learner comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills including strong phone presence