Inside Sales Executive
Are you an energized and enthusiastic "hunter" who is thriving to expand their sales career to the next level at an industry-leading organization? Are you strategic about finding new clients and getting them engaged, ready to buy and onboard to close the deal? Do you like money? If so, keep reading!
What You'll Do
- Develop new leads through research, cold-calling, networking and strategizing with contacts and prospects for nonprofit agencies within your territory
- Maintain a healthy pipeline through follow-up calls, emails and social media
- Present and demonstrate product via GoToMeeting
- Manage a business plan for a designated geographical region by keeping prospect records current and active in Salesforce
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Bachelors' degree preferred
- Demonstrated 3-5 years of sales experience
- Demonstrated pipeline management and a history of goal achievement
- Knowledge of the human service sector or experience working with nonprofits is preferred
Why We're Awesome
At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions' software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- Flexible PTO
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
The best of the best thrive in our organization and are ambitious to grow in their careers at Social Solutions. Our sales roles are a base plus no capped commission. Competitive base plus commission structure where high performers are rewarded in a significant way with accelerators and the opportunity to double commission!!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.