Inside Sales Leader at Rev.com
Rev is an online marketplace for remote work consisting of an extensive network of 40,000+ freelancers (aka Revvers) that provide services to our 100,000+ customers around the world, including companies like Amazon, Google, Facebook, and more. Our mission is to create great work from home jobs powered by AI!
Rev is at the forefront of disrupting the multi-billion dollar speech and language technology industry.
Founded by MIT engineers in 2010, Rev has raised capital from top-tier Silicon Valley VCs. We have 135+ employees (and growing) with offices in San Francisco and Austin. Sales are growing fast, and we reached profitability in 2017. We seek to hire people that are intelligent, humble, high achievers and are eager to advance their careers. You’ll be measured on your impact rather than your effort.
Our initial offerings are audio transcription, video captions and subtitles, and document translation. What all these jobs have in common is the work can be done anywhere, and software can facilitate them via marketplace methods, productivity improvements, and machine learning. We believe many types of work can be done remotely, and we have a game plan to change more of them in the years to come.
About the Position:
Sales growth at Rev.com are exploding! We are looking for a Leader of Inside Sales to help grow, mentor, and develop our inside sales team. The leader will build a new team from ground level with all the resources available of a fast-growing, profitable company. As the Inside Sales Leader, your team will be responsible for qualifying all inbound leads, testing outbound prospecting into our current customer base, and closing small accounts.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth sales environment and has experience with hiring, scaling and managing lead generation, qualifying leads, and managing a quota carrying sales teams. We want a driven leader who can capitalize on the opportunity to build a world-class team with a focus on success both for our employees and customers. Insides Sales is a vital part of Rev, and we have only scratched the surface. This position will report to our Head of Sales. (Note)
- Develop, maintain, and improve processes for inbound workflow, including individual & team best practices, as well as maintaining an SLA between Demand Gen and Sales teams.
- Expand the team from 3 BDRs to 10+ in the coming months
- Implement systems that scale the BDR team and remove roadblocks.
- Drive rigorous sales development execution and oversight, ensuring accurate forecasts and total transparency
- Provide clear expectations for the team around productivity, pathways to meeting and exceeding quotas, and cultivate a positive workplace culture
- Establish and execute a strategy for current customer outreach to discover large scale opportunities for Sales & Customer Success teams
- 5+ years of experience in inside sales, sales development or equivalent function with significant exposure to various kinds of lead generation and quota carrying sales teams, 2+ years of management experience
- Experience building a sales organization up from ground level to 20+ reps
- Track record of leading high-growth, high-performing inside sales teams
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM, Outreach.io, Linkedin Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, and other sales tools preferred, but not required
- Intrinsic drive to be successful
- Accomplished people manager who can build a structured and process-driven organization while motivating and encouraging the team to thrive
- Ability to prioritize and delegate, but also lead from the front and be hands-on with team members of all levels
- Experience recruiting, coaching and retaining high-quality sales development representatives while also developing career progression plans
- Mission-driven and excited by the prospect of joining a fast-growing company on the path to $500M in revenue
- 90% employer paid medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Stock Options
- $100 in Uber allowance every month
- Unlimited PTO
- $1000 annually for training and development
- Getting mentored by bright, successful entrepreneurs
- Fully stocked kitchen and free lunch every Wednesday and Friday.
- Team building events like happy hours, rec sports, and team trips
- A generous budget to create your own workstation