Inside Sales Manager
Vyopta is seeking a Inside Sales Manager to join our growing company. Vyopta is a unified communications (UC) management company that delivers real-time UC operations and business insights to drive high-value business outcomes. We are on a mission to turn UC into a competitive advantage for enterprises. Our product is a SaaS monitoring and analytics platform that helps IT teams at some of the top global enterprises improve the performance and efficiency of video, voice, messaging technologies and web conferencing. Vyopta serves leading financial, technology, healthcare, higher education, and government institutions globally. Our offices are on the Barton Creek Greenbelt in Austin, Texas.
- Lead, coach and build high-performing inside sales team.
- In partnership with VP Sales, develop the operating plans for the sales teams (Inside, Field, Channel, Pre-sales Engineering), includes sales territory definition, sales activity tracking, quota allocation/tracking, forecasting.
- Collaborate with Finance to ensure proper reflection of key sales performance metrics (Bookings, ARR) related to sales team performance, quota achievement and commission payments.
- Define, optimize, and drive adoption of Vyopta systems, processes, metrics, dashboards and quality checks to enable the consistent and accurate execution of the sales process.
- Coordinate Vyopta’s strategy and investments in sales automation systems/tools.
- 5+ years of experience in business operations management and experience in sales.
- Knowledge and experience with B2B enterprise selling methodologies and best practices.
- Extensive expertise in managing all aspects of the sales process in Salesforce.
- Strong competency in preparing analytics/reporting for the sales organization, including forecasting, pipeline analysis, quarter and year-end reports, board slides, performance to quota, deal tracking, funnel growth, funnel velocity, close rates, etc.
- Proven ability to drive adoption of processes and systems.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment where collaborating across various teams is expected.
- Must be smart, self-motivated, highly adaptable, data driven, energetic, and a great problem solver.
- Passion for improving organizational efficiency and productivity.
Vyopta employees enjoy a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), flexible time off, an open casual work environment with the Greenbelt as our backyard!
If you you thrive in a fast-paced team environment and want to learn a tremendous amount, and make a meaningful impact, Vyopta is the place for you.