Inside Sales Manager
Do you enjoy the thrill of sales? Are you looking to take the next step in your career? If so keep reading!
What You'll Do
- Lead and inspire the Insides Sales team toward effective goal and quota attainment
- Maximize sales teams' effort by coaching, training, and managing each team member to their fullest potential
- Provide support and direction for team's sales efforts with strategizing in their region and closing deals on target
- Work with the sales leadership team to create strategies and processes for driving new business
- Support and educate team on specific marketing programs, lead generation campaigns, and targeted sales activities
- Strive to exceed sales quota on a monthly basis through consistent pipeline review and analysis
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-3 years of sales experience and 1+ years of sales leadership or management experience, preferably in a software environment
- Great work ethic and proven leadership and team-building skills
- Strong negotiating and strategic selling skills – creating a business plan, assessing territories, qualifying targets and prioritizing sales efforts
- Proven ability to develop/drive and thrive in a metrics-driven, process-based environment with high accountability
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Best Places to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.