Junior Account Executive
Are you looking to continue your sales career with an organization that supports big customers in a variety of industries? Are you looking to learn quickly, hone your craft, and make a tangible impact at a growing company? Then join us in the knowledge sharing revolution at Bloomfire.
We are looking for a high-energy, up-and-coming sales professional to help us drive revenue for the business.
For this inside sales role, Bloomfire seeks someone with a few years of relevant selling experience who is looking to expand his or her game by working on more complex opportunities through collaboration with more senior colleagues.
This person will carry a quota and drive revenue by working marketing-sourced leads, by exploring historical opportunities in our CRM, by working with existing customers to expand their relationship with Bloomfire, and by creatively sourcing opportunities in his or her own territory.
- Minimum of two (2) years of quota-carrying sales experience in technology (software, hardware, or services)
- Experience with Salesforce, Salesloft, ZoomInfo, or similar tools
- Proven track record of quota achievement and forecasting prowess
- Ability to work well as a team of one as well as on a team
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
To excel in this role, you should
- Be competitive and hungry to win
- Be an insanely fast learner
- Be curious and always looking to elevate your game
- Possess a high level of GSD
- Be self-aware and coachable
Benefits for you (among others)
- Competitive salary
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy (seriously)
- 401(k) so that you can save for retirement
- Access to onsite gym (at no charge)
- Pantry full of healthy snacks
- Free company lunch every Friday
- Convenient location near the Hike and Bike Trail at Lady Bird Lake (go for a quick walk or run during lunch)
- Exposure to customers in every industry
- Invaluable selling experience and training
- Opportunities to help transform our customers