REX is a well-funded, game-changing real estate technology startup with offices in Austin, Los Angeles, and the Bay Area. With the goal of improving the lives of homebuyers and sellers, REX created a digital platform and real estate service that eliminates traditional agent commissions and shifts control away from agents over to those who matter most: consumers! REX saves homesellers thousands of dollars in fees by going around the MLS to target home-buyers directly with sophisticated marketing that has never been used in real estate. Since its launch in Southern California, REX has expanded to 17 states and over 250 employees. Throughout the years, REX has represented homes cumulatively valued at over $1 billion and in the process, saved customers over $20 million in fees they otherwise would have paid traditional brokers.
About the role:
REX is looking to hire a Loan Advisor for our growing and exciting opportunity in Austin.
- Act as an initial contact with borrowers and provide exceptional customer service throughout the loan process.
- Originate new loans for existing and prospective consumers, developing new business through inbound/outbound calls, lead follow-up.
- Interview applicants to assess their loan requirements. Advise applicants on loan options that are best suited for their needs.
- Take a mortgage loan application and negotiate terms of a mortgage loan
- Gathers and analyzes the required documents for accuracy. Input the application into Encompass system
- Analyze detailed financial and credit data, matching customer needs with an appropriate loan program and level of risk
- Monitors the loan application and provides progress reports to the applicants. Help resolve any discrepancies that might arise.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of lending programs and guidelines, ensuring compliance with all lending policies, rules and regulations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2 or more years of residential Fannie/Freddie/FHA/VA Loan Officer experience
- 2 or more years of call center experience
- Strong mortgage technical skills involving product guidelines, documentation requirements, underwriting guidelines, pricing.
- Licensed in multiple states preferred but not required
- Positive Attitude, Self-Motivated and Dedicated
- Personable and adept at developing and deepening relationships, providing exemplary service and converting sales opportunities.
- Detail oriented and well organized with excellent written and verbal communications.
- Knowledge and understanding of sales prospecting and generating referrals
- Customer service experience
- Encompass and Salesforce knowledge a plus
- NMLS Licensed preferably in several states
Compensation and Benefits:
REX offers an attractive salary and health benefits with an equity stake in this fast-growing tech company.