Manager - Account Management
Manager, Account Management
Service is our passion here at LegalZoom. Our goal is to delight our customers, resolve questions, provide product solutions, and always deliver best-in-class service so that each and everycustomer leaves feeling about LegalZoom the way we do – it’s a remarkable company. As a manager you will truly help lead this important task and build buzz about LegalZoom through positive customer interactions.
We need a leader who is experienced in inspiring and providing leadership to Account Management teams. You will implement effective processes and technologies to achieve friendly and knowledgeable product support, customer retention, employee satisfaction, and financial goals. You will also provide supervision to our team of Account Representatives and support themaintenance of accurate documentation to ensure quality customer service throughout the organization. This will include the team’s quality phone support, email, effective problem escalations, appropriate documentation, revenue generation, and partner opt-in rate. You must be able to work a variety of shifts as needed and be on-call for the center. The ideal candidate will have highly effective skills in communication as well as a proven track record in problem-solving, team building, call center operations, and technical management.
What you’ll do:
- Interview, select, and train new employees.
- Coach and develop Leads and Assistant Managers.
- Drive a sense of urgency, create constant innovation and learning, and have a strong sense of individual and team accountability.
- You will build positive and productive working relationships and foster creativity, innovation, and integrity.
- Oversee the delivery of friendly and knowledgeable customer communication across multiple channels including email, voice, chat, and web/voice self-service.
- Develop and supervise workforce planning, forecasting, and staffing.
- Be a part of training processes that deliver on Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and performance goals.
- Develop and maintain reporting to monitor operational and financial performance metrics and service level goals.
- Develop and implement best practices to drive consistently strong ROI and ease of doing business and scale for anticipated growth.
- Propel team performance in overall revenue, partner offerings, and customer service levels.
- Promote and coach a consultative selling approach with the ability to identify potential cross-sell and upsell opportunities. Provide current and potential customers with pricing and effectively close the sales.
- Work closely with Director of Account Management on departmental strategies tailored to business/customer needs and executing on those strategies.
- Generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives.
- Collaborate with LegalZoom Product Groups and Marketing to ensure proper support for current and new products and online/offline campaigns.
- Assist in the creation of new operational procedures.
- Participate in monthly, quarterly, and annual planning and goal setting processes.
- Implement reward and recognition programs to acknowledge exceptional performance.
- Coach, counsel and administer disciplinary action as required.
- BS or BA or equivalent experience preferred.
- 4+ years of service/sales experience in a high-volume contact center, legal, or service environment.
- Proficiency with, and the ability to rapidly navigate between, the following applications and systems:
- Windows XP
- MS Internet Explorer
- Internet search engines, including but not limited to Google & Yahoo
- Microsoft Office, including strong skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project & Outlook
- Call/contact center technologies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have flexible schedule, including availability on evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Highly ethical individual with a strong desire to succeed both professionally and personally.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Detail-oriented and results-driven.