North American Enterprise Account Executive at Ground Labs
We are seeking an experienced Enterprise Software Sales Executive to accelerate our continued growth in the region. Based out of our awesome regional office in Austin, Texas, you need to possess a true “hunter” mindset, a self-starter, who can demonstrate success as such. Experience working in fast growth dynamic global software company would be a distinct advantage. As we push to keep up with our market potential, we are seeking a team player who relishes working with customers, partners and peers who wants to be part of our continued success story. If you have experience gained from cyber security, compliance or risk mitigation within FSI, Healthcare or another industry, that would be a bonus but not essential for the right candidate.
First and foremost, at Ground Labs on top of our awesome technology, we are a people company and therefore if you have the belief you can contribute and want to be part of shaping our future – then let’s hear from you!!
• Proven track record and be an experienced enterprise software sales executive having worked/working in complex solution selling environments with excellent negotiation, written, presentation and verbal communication skills up to and including CxO level.
• Demonstratable success for Identifying, qualifying and converting enterprise software opportunities.
• Experience of working through global, national and regional partners, demonstrating strong business acumen and attention to detail.
• Direct customer engagement experience
• Be customer obsessed.
• Discipline using CRM (SF.Com) inc opportunity and pipeline hygiene.
• Support trade show, conferences and partner customer events as appropriate.
• Ability to travel through North America region – at least 30% of your time.
In addition to travel across North America, you will be part of a global team with your peers based in Australia, Dublin, Singapore – so get your passport ready! – as we like to collaborate, share, grow and of course celebrate.
We seek to attract, retain and empower the best and brightest from a worldwide talent pool. At Ground Labs, we are a global company with a diverse mix of people and we believe that makes us stronger as a whole. Ground Labs is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on merit, and potential. Ground Labs prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status.
About Ground Labs
It started back in 2007 with two software industry friends discussing the idea of creating solutions for the Payment Card Industry (PCI). Being techies, they wanted their core focus to be on using their engineering capabilities to create something special. This led them to the development of an industry leading and powerful new way to search and remediate for sensitive data across organizations’ digital environments and help them comply with their legal requirements and mitigate from external and internal threats.
Fast forward 12 years, Ground Labs has grown from that core concept to be the best in the world at enabling companies and institutions to find and remediate sensitive and business critical data. Our success has come from our two biggest assets; our code and our employees, this is why we have the customers we have and market recognition. Without these two special factors, we would not be the sensitive data discovery software experts we are today. We want you to be part of our continued success story.