We are looking for an OEM Channel Sales Manager to build SparkCognition's Cyber Security OEM business for our DeepArmor Team. In this partner facing role, you must successfully manage and cultivate a variety of strategic OEM partner relationships. You will work closely with the Director of Business Development, Cybersecurity to drive a successful OEM strategy for growing both new logos as well as supporting current customers success and growth.
If you were already working for us, you would have:
- Both the classic "hunter" and "farmer" skills required to navigate within a technology sales environment.
- Prior experience in a quota-carrying position attaining specific revenue and MBO targets
Innovative approach to the business who can create new opportunities
- Proven success in comparable roles, developing strong OEM/Strategic Partner and Customer relationships which have led to sales success
- Strong project/program management skills
- Comfortable presenting to different audiences; partners, customers and business executives
- Understanding of OEM software, and security business models and industry trends
- 10+ years of Business Development/Partner Sales experience. Cyber Security background is ideal
- Ability to be communicate well with business leaders, engineers and legal across sales, technical and contractual issues
- Previous OEM experience / success and strong relationships in the industry and with Cybersecurity manufacturers
- Experience of developing and growing OEM sales revenue and overachieving targets
- Technically proficient and able to take complex scenarios and simplify to reach mutually agreeable contracts
You may be a fit for our team if you:
- Have a bachelor's degree and minimum ten (10) years' experience (experience in Cybersecurity highly desirable)
- Can establish credibility selling to the C level of Fortune 1000 companies
- Develop relationships across all areas of the partner organization calling at multiple levels within the account: Business Management, Marketing, Product Development, Product Management, Security Team, Engineering, Finance, and Procurement along with any essential influencers
- Manage both the planning and forecast of the business. Work directly with the Partners to develop an understanding on the business metrics and performance. Report findings weekly.
- Communicate the areas and reasons where the forecast is deviating from expectations, both positive and negative. Establish strategies to improve essential metrics
- Develop, grow and manage a pipeline of sales opportunities with strategic OEM Partners
- Work across the consumer, enterprise, and other SparkCognition sales channels to help uncover new opportunities.
- Maintain sound knowledge of the industry, trends and the competitive posture of SparkCognition and other industry leaders regarding software product offerings
- Provide high impact presentations, effectively representing BlackBerry's business and value
- Negotiate and close large and complex software contracts; integrate requirements by effectively balancing partner needs with our goals
**Travel Required as needed**