Partner Development Manager at Atlassian
As a Partner Development Manager you will set the direction for how we develop partners globally. To align partners with our strategic solution areas, we must equip them with tools, enablement, and content their teams need to succeed!
This role is focused on the technical and services teams within Atlassian Partners (Solution Engineers, consulting/Solution Architects, implementation, delivery, etc.). You will work with partners to identify needs, share partner feedback throughout the company, prioritize project roadmaps, and drive action plans to accelerate business growth. You will drive projects that support ideal role-based experiences and improve partner engagement with Atlassian. This is a highly cross-functional role working closely with the global channel, sales, enablement, marketing, solutions engineering, services, product, and sales operations organizations across Atlassian.
This position reports to the Sr. Manager, Partner Development and works closely with teams and leadership across Atlassian. The Channel team is a fun and high-energy group tasked to recruit, activate, and go-to-market with partners (Solution Partners, Integrators, Aggregators, Services Partners, Technology Partners & Resellers) representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. Working with over 600 global channel partners we must ensure our initiatives support a variety of businesses. We are a critical part of Atlassian's broader field operations group, which has a unique approach to delivering value to our customers.
More about you:
You are highly motivated to drive programs and projects that accelerate partner growth. You have supported a channel sales organization with business cases and analytics to implement a data-driven strategy. You have identified partner needs and opportunities for partner business development. You have implemented solutions and tools to enable and help partners prosper. You seek feedback regularly and put it into practice. You get things done quickly while building outstanding experiences for partners. You are a master communicator and always strive to make improvements. You listen, you learn, you are a great TEAM player.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- A Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of related channel management, technical channel marketing, sales engineering, an/or services project management experience
- A strong understanding of Channel Partner business models and what roles Partners can play to help solution, sell, service software products.
- The ability to plan, design and measure growth resources for external Channel Partners using requirements and benefits to motivate behavior.
- The ability to engage with internal and external partners effectively and professionally
- Experience with channel infrastructure, tools, business processes, content, and communication strategies needed to boost efficiency for users.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: written and verbal, in-person and remote. Ability building strong partnerships at all levels of the company, and skills in listening, influencing, and coordinating.
- Experience putting together business plans to support program decisions as well as defining and managing processes, projects, and programs in a highly organized and analytical way.
- A track record of success growing channel business, but also are open to learning how to be successful in Atlassian's unique business model.
- A knowledge of Agile Frameworks, Data Migration, IT Service Management and/or DevOps tools and services.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .