Partnership & Channel Manager at RapidDeploy
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:03 p.m. (CST) on Friday, April 3, 2020
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a fast-growing enterprise software company that saves lives?
Our mission is to reduce emergency response times and increase situational awareness for first responders. Our cloud-based emergency 9-1-1 dispatch platform and analytics software is the future of emergency response. In the last 12 months, we’ve signed major customers and have increased our recurring revenue more than twentyfold. In this new stage of growth, we’re looking for passionate, dedicated team members who will play a critical part in building the foundation of our team.
RapidDeploy is hiring a Partnership & Channel Manager working in our office in Austin, TX. As our Partnership & Channel Manager, you’ll be leading the relationship with our valued business partners, resellers, and sales channels. You will be coordinating all marketing, sales, training and other activities with our existing partners and ensure that all partnerships continue to be mutually beneficial. You will also source new channel partnerships where they add value to our customers. You will be part of a growing team, with an opportunity to chart your own course and influence the future of RapidDeploy.
What You'll Be Doing at RapidDeploy
- Channel Partner Management
- Building and maintaining relationships with strategic channel partners
- Conduct regular sales calls to identify and move along joint opportunities
- Coordinate channel sales training & other educational activities
- Work with external channel partner marketing teams and coordinate with internal marketing
- Documentation and reporting of joint opportunities
- Business Development and Partnerships
- Identify new strategic partnerships that add value for our customers and our growth strategy
- Collaborate with RapidDeploy management on channel partner strategy
- Support Product Management team with business arrangements necessary for value-added features and interfaces
- 5+ years in channel sales, channel management, or business development
- Bachelor's Degree
- Organizational talent & strong relationship management skills
- Well-versed in technology, ideally cloud-based enterprise software
- Experience in State/Local Government and/or Public Safety / Emergency Response are as strong plus
About RapidDeploy Inc.
- Raised Series A financing from GreatPoint Ventures, Samsung NEXT & Tao Capital
- Strong revenue growth (20x+ in last 12 months) & huge recent customer wins (e.g., State of California)
- Fast-growing, passionate, mission-driven team – we care about saving lives through technology!
- Offices in Austin, TX and Cape Town, South Africa
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options, with benefits that kick in on your first day! Benefits are highly subsidized by RapidDeploy Inc.
- In addition to 8 observed holidays, RapidDeploy employees receive 20 days of PTO and unlimited sick leave.
RapidDeploy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Notice: RapidDeploy’s hiring policy prohibits hiring from existing or prospective customers.
Read Full Job Description