Join a purpose-driven, fast-growing enterprise software company that is working to transform 9-1-1.
The power to do remarkable things when it matters most is the heart of 9-1-1 and public safety. At RapidDeploy, we believe that regardless of size, geography or budget, everyone in public safety should have access to the data they need when it matters most to save more lives. That’s why, since 2016, our mission has been to reduce emergency response times and improve public safety. We are the industry’s only truly open and integrated emergency response platform with a portfolio of web-based cloud solutions that includes analytics, mapping, dispatch and first responder applications.
Over the past year, we have signed four state contracts and our software has been deployed in more than 350 9-1-1 centers across the U.S. We have increased our annual recurring revenue by more than 20X. We’re hiring passionate team members to help propel us into the next stage of growth.
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a fast-growing enterprise software company that is saving lives? RapidDeploy is hiring a Partnership & Channel Manager working in our office in Austin, TX.
Our mission is to reduce emergency response times and increase situational awareness for first responders. Our cloud-based emergency dispatch platform & 911 analytics software is the future of emergency response. We’re replacing dinosaurs and their legacy on-premise solutions that are expensive and hard to deploy, don’t scale, and are years behind in terms of features & interfaces. With our traction in the U.S. market, we’re entering a new stage of growth and are looking for passionate, dedicated team members who will play a critical part in building out our office in Austin, TX which will serve as our company HQ along with our founding office in Cape Town, South Africa.
As our Partnership & Channel Manager, you’ll be driving the relationship with our valued business partners and sales channels. You will be coordinating marketing, sales, training and other activities with our existing reseller partners such as AT&T & Microsoft.
RapidDeploy is transforming public safety by creating an open platform for technology partners to collaborate and jointly bring solutions to market. As Partner & Channel Manager you will coordinate partner activities with product, technology and sales teams to help our partners go to market with RapidDeploy. You will be the first hire of a growing team, with an opportunity to chart your own course and influence the future of RapidDeploy. You will be doing the following, but not limited to:
Channel Partner Management
- Build and nurture partner relationships
- Coordinate and conduct channel sales training & other educational activities
- Develop tools and processes to document and measure partners successes including referral’s, target bonus, and reseller programs.
- Develop partner communication strategy and tools to keep our partners informed and motivated
- Work with partners and our internal product and marketing teams to develop and manage co-branded marketing materials across both organizations
- Be an internal advocate for our go-to-market partners coordinating RapidDeploy Sales and Product briefings
Business Development and Partnerships
- Work with partners to develop market intelligence and insights that drive our success
- Develop, document, and measure progress of our broad partner ecosystem mission
- Identify and nurture new partnerships that add value for our customers and our growth strategy
- Support Product Management team by managing partner commercial and go to market activities for value-added features and interfaces
Experience We Are Looking For:
- 5+ years in channel sales, channel management and/or business development
- Bachelor's Degree
- Organizational talent & strong relationship management skills
- Well-versed in technology, ideally cloud-based enterprise software
- Experience in State/Local Government and/or Public Safety / Emergency Response are as strong plus
About RapidDeploy Inc.
- Raised Series A financing from GreatPoint Ventures, Samsung NEXT & Tao Capital
- Strong revenue growth (20x+ in last 12 months) & huge recent customer wins (e.g., State of California)
- Fast-growing, passionate, mission-driven team – we care about saving lives through technology!
- Offices in Austin, TX and Cape Town, South Africa
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options, with benefits that kick in on your first day! Benefits are highly subsidized by RapidDeploy Inc.
- In addition to 8 observed holidays, RapidDeploy employees receive 20 days of PTO and unlimited sick leave.
RapidDeploy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Notice: RapidDeploy’s hiring policy prohibits hiring from existing or prospective customers.
Read Full Job Description