Real Estate Transaction Advisor at Amherst
As a Real Estate Transaction Advisor, you are a licensed real estate agent with a passion for helping clients transact and close on the right home. You are a Real Estate expert that wants to see deals through to the end. You are organized and diligent about your follow up and know how important it is to deliver an amazing customer experience.
This is an opportunity to work in a new role with a high volume of transactions and no lead generation. Instead, the focus is completely on facilitating touring and ensuring a smooth process for buyers agents from offer submission through close. Your passion for building trusted relationships with clients and knowledge of the buying process will make you successful. The perfect fit for this role is someone that is organized, helpful, empathetic, knowledgeable about residential real estate, and comfortable with technology.
The overall standard is… an expert in the nuance of real estate transactions with the knowledge to guide buyers and buyers agents through the home purchasing process. A natural mediator and project manager that can help make the historically difficult process of buying a home seamless. A great communicator with strong organizational skills.
Consistent with Amherst Consumer’s organizational culture, the Home Purchasing Advisor will…. be an authority in Real Estate that realizes the buying process has room for improvement. They take ownership in the deals that they work and take them all the way to the finish line. They care about this industry and are interested in being part of a dynamic, engaged, high energy team.
- Personally manage a high volume of fast-moving transactions in an organized, professional, and friendly manner
- You are open to non-conventional hours (home selling happens mornings, nights, and weekends)
- Act as the main point of contact to buyers agents and facilitate the home purchasing process beginning at home inquiries and tours and ending at closing day
- Manage received offers from interested parties and assist management in negotiating optimal contract value on those homes
- Maintain documentation in the MLS and the CRM with accuracy and attention to detail
- Provide support and documentation on all related matters for the properties
- Work closely with sales operations, field operations and product to rapidly build better process, tools and metrics
Skills & Experience:
- 2-5 years of experience as a licensed Real Estate Agent
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple concurrent transactions
- Active Real Estate License in either Texas or Florida
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate preferred, but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Desire to work in a startup environment
- Ability to set and meet goals and deadlines
- Open to learning new sales and customer service processes and technology
- Comfortable with technology; proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
What We Offer:
- Full-time employment with competitive salary and opportunities for bonus based on KPI achievement
- 100% Inbound Role. No need to source your own clients
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Sponsorship for licensing
- Inspiring culture with business casual dress code, happy hours, and more