Regional Sales Executive, South Central Region
DISCO is hiring regional sales executives to close transactional eDiscovery deals at litigation boutiques and AmLaw 200 firms and grow our share of business within existing accounts. These are field sales positions based in major U.S. markets.
You will sell the DISCO SaaS eDiscovery platform as a replacement for incumbent solutions like Relativity, Recommind, Clearwell, Kroll, Concordance, and Summation.Who You Are
- 3+ years initiating, developing, and closing deals in eDiscovery or a related space.
- Consistently ranked as a top performer in your previous sales roles.
- Track record of high activity (10-15 face-to-face meetings per week) and proven ability to demonstrate eDiscovery software solutions to partners, associates, paralegal, eDiscovery attorneys, and litigation support professionals at litigation boutiques and AmLaw 200 firms.
- Ability to source referrals from clients and prospects and quickly build a local network at the user level to drive viral growth.
- Experience working with Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to source and nurture leads.
- Evidence of ability to create and nurture trust-centered, long-term relationships with clients that have resulted in substantial multi-year revenue growth through repeat business.
- Deep knowledge of eDiscovery domain, including both technical and legal aspects, which you use in a consultative approach with prospects and client; you can provide examples of trusted-advisor status.
- Passion for representing disruptive, cutting-edge technology that directly challenges status quo products, perspectives, and user experience.
- Firm belief that the future of eDiscovery is in the cloud, with talking points to support this position.
- Existing (> 50 contacts) network of attorneys that you can leverage to generate new business in your first 90 days.
- Recognition that it takes a team to deliver an exceptional client experience —- from pre-sales to project closure; adept at partnering and collaborating with colleagues in all departments in order to exceed client expectations.
- Willing to embrace and leverage cutting-edge sales, marketing, and operational tools to gain insight into prospect and client behavior and accelerate sales and account growth
- BA or BS required; JD a plus, but not required.
- DISCO is hiring in all major U.S. cities. Travel as required to clients within your territory as well as industry events and conferences.
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.