Sales Account Executive - Current Client - Foundations
At Blackbaud, we’re here to help good take over. We lead uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, providing cloud software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to drive impact for social good. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, higher education institutions, K-12 schools, healthcare organizations, faith communities, arts and cultural organizations, foundations, companies, and the individual change agents who support them. With millions of users in 100+ countries, our vision is to power an Ecosystem of Good® that builds a better world. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them raise resources, deliver programs, manage operations, and understand their outcomes.
Blackbaud is the leading provider of cloud software solutions, services, expertise and data intelligence to the global social good community, focused on fundraising, financial management, CRM, marketing and more. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundations, corporations, education institutions and the individual change agents who support them. We help over 35,000 organization realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
About the role:
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Account Executive with experience selling software solutions. This person will have the opportunity to work with inspiring philanthropic organizations such as the ALS Association, America Diabetes Association and Endowment for Health. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the full sales cycle, from lead to close, and must love the thrill of the hunt. They will also help internal teams continue to innovate by sharing knowledge of client challenges as well as their understanding of Blackbaud’s offerings.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Managing sales activities to exceed assigned revenue objectives
- Providing tactical and strategic plans with specific measurable time frames to penetrate an account
- Drive the entire sales cycle including identifying potential clients, determining client's needs, negotiating and closing
- Generate new business by conducting market analysis, cold calling, and prospecting
- Act as a "solutions expert" consultant by helping partners with their unique critical business issues and strategic initiatives
- Differentiating Blackbaud's solution by positioning professional services
- Provide and or coordinate appropriate resources such as online demonstrations and proposals when needed to educate clients and advance sales cycles
What we'll want you to have:
- Strong prospecting skills and demonstrated track record in closing new business and exceeding sales targets
- Experience in acquiring new business and cultivating existing relationships for business
- Knowledge and experience working within a solution-selling or consultative selling methodology
- Experience selling/navigating a complex sale
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver powerful presentations
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of solution-selling or consultative selling experience
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary, commission, 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25, we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
Why you'll want to come work here:
- Our benefits are unmatched. Not only do we offer competitive salaries, 4 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and 401K match, we also provide endless community involvement opportunities to encourage our employees to give back, through our CSR programs like gift matching and volunteer for vacation.
- Blackbaud has been named to Forbes America's Best Employers for Diversity 2019, Forbes America’s Best Midsize Employer 2019, and AnitaB.org's Top Companies for Women Technologists 2018, we are rapidly growing and offer incredible opportunity for career advancement!
- We understand that people thrive in a culture focused on teamwork and purpose. That's why Blackbaud offers a tremendous company culture, where we encourage open, collaborative working environments in all of our offices around the world.
- We have proven that we are one of the best technology companies to work for. Blackbaud has been ranked Best Technology Company in Charleston, SC for the fourth year in a row, and ranked by BuiltIn Austin as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX.
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.