Sales Account Executive, Prospecting - Faith Vertical Software Solutions
Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Blackbaud provides software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 40,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
About the role:
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Account Executive with experience selling software solutions. This person will have the opportunity to work with inspiring Faith-based organizations such as Focus on the Family, Jews for Jesus, Open Doors with Brother Andrew, Phoenix Rescue Mission, United States Catholic Conference and Archdiocese of Chicago. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the full sales cycle, from lead to close, and must love the thrill of the hunt. They will also help internal teams continue to innovate by sharing knowledge of client challenges as well as their understanding of Blackbaud’s offerings.
What you’ll be doing:
- Qualifying, pursuing and closing sales opportunities within a territory
- Exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Using/maintaining internal sales tools (salesforce.com) for CRM and pipeline management
- Engaging with technical and/or executive team members in complex sales scenarios
- Developing client proposals that effectively communicate our products and offer customized solutions for each unique nonprofit organization
- Ongoing, self-directed monitoring of non-profit marketplace and competitor developments
- Regular engagement with product management to deliver intelligence on client needs
What we’ll want you to have:
- 3-5 years of software solution sales experience, SaaS a plus
- Understanding of sales methodologies (i.e. value selling, target account selling, solutions selling, strategic selling)
- Proven history of consistent over-quota achievement of sales goals
- Ability to thrive in a competitive environment and to adapt to change easily
- Demonstrated success in client relationship management
- A bachelor’s degree
- Faith vertical industry experience a plus
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary (commission/bonus based on type of role), 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K match
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 and Fortune’s Change the World List; we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
- Tremendous company culture and office perks as well as a new cutting-edge new headquarters completed in 2018
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.