Sales Account Executive
Who are we?
360training.com is a leader in online training and certification across a wide range of industries and professions. 360training.com provides customers with the training they need to get the jobs they want. Over the years, we have continued to grow our expansive library of regulatory-approved training courses with new content suited for today’s modern workforce. By offering these courses online, all 360training.com users experience the convenience and flexibility of earning their certifications in their own time, from anywhere in the world.
At 360training.com, we promote a culture of excellence that fosters the success of our employees, while maintaining a team-centric environment which inspires them to do their absolute best. One thing our associates get to experience is the ability to make an impact on day one of working here. We offer quality health plans to meet a variety of needs, life and disability benefits, a retirement savings plan with company match, and a paid time off program.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Sales Account Executive with experience selling eLearning solutions preferred. This person should possess outstanding sales experience, honed customer service skill and a passion for technology, learning, and innovative business solutions in a variety of settings and inceptions. We value team members who are passionate about growing our existing accounts while proactively pursuing new accounts and identifying roadblocks and obstacles to increasing business. The ideal fit will be a creative problem solver, results oriented team member with a passion for hitting targets and making numbers.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Own the full life cycle of the sales process
- Cold calling, generating new leads and prospecting accounts
- Closing customer contracts and generating new sales
- Hitting quarterly sales revenue goals
- Manage key customer relationships and drive retention and expansion of those accounts
- Sell to multiple levels of decision-makers within larger, complex accounts
- Maintain opportunity progress in SalesForce
- Accurate deal closure forecast
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of 360Training’s solutions
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to negotiate and problem-solve
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills
- Demonstrable business acumen and a deep understanding of business sales processes
- Proven experience building pipeline and managing a complex sale
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or a similar discipline prefer
- Strong analytical skills, including account strategy, territory planning, customer requirements, and success factors, as well as value-based selling process
- Ability to create effective, convincing sales presentations.
360Training provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.