Globally, QuestionPro is a leading insight platform that helps companies gain valuable insight into their customers & employees. Using QuestionPro, companies can identify their organization's core strengths and weaknesses, their customer's needs and desires, and make sure internal processes have the necessary checks and balances.
QuestionPro is looking for people who are constantly pursuing new challenges. As a team, we are passionate, honest, and constantly creative; ideas are freely volunteered and considered, and employees are actively encouraged to move laterally to develop a wide array of skills. We offer competitive salaries and aggressive bonuses. More importantly, we offer an honest, open-minded work culture that encourages competition without sacrificing a supportive and collaborative spirit.
As an SDR (Sales Development Rep.), you will be responsible for developing relationships with new customers. You will be the first encounter as well as the introductory voice of QuestionPro to the customer; accordingly, you must have the ability and drive to connect with customers, swiftly understanding their unique requirements and how QuestionPro can help solve their key problems.
- High volume of outbound efforts to connect with potential customers.
- Discover and cultivate outbound leads.
- Transition leads through the lead cycle before setting them up for a close.
- Maintain and track progress on CRM Tool.
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams on product schedule and marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required. We value motivation over your alma-mater.
- 0-2 years in sales experience, preferably in the software industry.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Outstanding skills in listening, communicating, and presenting.
- Ability to connect with clients from a diverse set of industries and positions.
- Hunger for success and willingness to learn.