Sales Development Rep
About the Role
SpyCloud is on a mission to keep companies and consumers safe from data breaches, account takeover and online fraud. We’re looking for a Sales Development Rep with a passion for cybersecurity to reach decision makers with our message, help penetrate new accounts, and lead strategic conversations which will ultimately drive quality pipeline.
Cybersecurity is an exciting, ever-changing space, and SpyCloud in particular is a special place to work. We are at the forefront of the fight to disrupt the cybercriminal economy and make the internet a safer place to do business. If you’re driven to connect our solutions with companies that need help protecting their employees and customers’ online accounts, please apply.
What You’ll Do
- Generate sales leads through outbound calling, emailing, event follow-up and other methods
- Respond to and qualify inbound leads
- Educate leads on SpyCloud and nurture them until they are qualified and ready to talk with an Account Executive or Sales Director
- Maintain a high-level of daily activity including end user calls, meetings and proactive outreach (phone and email)
- Engage with cross-functional teams to build your knowledge base about the industry and what makes SpyCloud unique
- Help drive attendance to marketing-related events, set meetings for conferences
- Effectively articulate the value proposition of SpyCloud solutions to senior decision makers and security practitioners
- Assume an active role in executing against the US sales team’s growth plan by scheduling demos and introducing leads to their point of contact
- Work with your dedicated regional sales director to identify ongoing strategic targets
- Profile strategic accounts by identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Ensure successful follow through of the SpyCloud sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in Salesforce
- You are creative in your approach, leveraging social media to find conversation starters. Some might call you a digital sleuth.
- You are experienced in starting and maintaining conversations with technical and economic buyers.
- Your communication style is clear, creative, and persuasive.
- You are self-motivated, tenacious, and have a strong attention to detail.
- You are a passionate, resilient, and see challenges as opportunities.
- You are high energy, with a relentless drive and a built-in sense of urgency.
- 2+ years proven success selling SaaS and/or cybersecurity solutions to a diverse mid-market and/or enterprise customer base
- Knowledge of sales tools including Salesforce.com, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and SalesLoft
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Strong understanding of SDR and lead development best practices and procedures
- Excellent, positive communications skills and relationship building
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative environment and operate as a team-player
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required