Sales Development Representative - ELD
The Sales Development Representative is a key player in growing Shipwell through assisting in pipeline development and enhancing brand awareness. This entry-level sales position is the starting point for a promising career in sales for ELD technologies. The SDRs role will focus primarily on engaging mostly inbound leads, with some outbound prospecting, to discover information pertinent to the sales cycle while introducing the prospect to the company and its various solutions. Ideal candidates for this role are confident, ambitious self-starters seeking to showcase their potential and who want to add value to a fast-growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL DO WHEN YOU GET HERE
- Prospect into targeted lists by building relationships to develop new sales opportunities from cold or inactive accounts
- Outbound telephone-based prospecting for Shipwell’s ELD Technology Platform
- Handling inbound leads through prompt communication
- Develop a deep understanding of the Shipwell value proposition, product features, and common sales objections
- Engage in compelling conversations, handle initial discovery calls, and deliver introductions to the Shipwell ELD platform.
- Provide ELD Sales team accurate and detailed information on qualified leads to be utilized within the ongoing sales cycle
- Update and maintain Sales database as appropriate, including new lead data discovery tied to achieving team and personal goals
- Report on weekly results, both qualitative and quantitative
- Expand knowledge of the industry as well as the competitive posture of the company
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Recent college graduate or 1+ year of work experience
- A positive, can-do attitude!
- An exceptional level of drive and passion for results
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn new skills and build a career in sales