Sales Development Representative
Hunt for & find new enterprise pipeline by uncovering opportunities at target ideal customer profile (ICP) accounts. Working with Regional Sales Managers, Sales Engineers, Partners, other SDRs, your manager, your personal network/experience, and best-in-class internal tool stack will aid you with this mission. You will be supported. You will be enabled. You will have fun. You will be held to the high standard of a winning sales organization.
Qualified discovery calls leading to net-new enterprise sales accepted opportunities and pipeline.
- Become proficient at various forms of outbound prospecting including strategic calling, Account-Based Sales Development (ABSD), LinkedIn InMails, direct mail and other unique methods.
- Become familiar with Tenfold’s ideal customer profile (ICP) and how to identify the target personas within ICP accounts.
- Learn how to navigate and map the internal structure of pertinent teams within strategic enterprise accounts.
- Determine and convey business value to key stakeholders at prospect accounts.
- Maintain unscrupulous integrity while tenaciously working to achieve/exceed quota.
- Qualify prospects, determine use cases, and schedule discovery calls for Regional Sales Managers.
- Internalize customer success stories and use cases for easy recall on the fly.
- Understand the importance of and hold yourself accountable to key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Grow your social presence and network.
- Attend weekly one on one meetings with SDR leader.
- Contribute to creative prospecting strategies.
- Help team members accomplish personal and team goals.
- Attend onboarding and ongoing enablement sessions to learn about Tenfold and industry best practices.
- Work cross-functionally to provide catered and powerful prospecting messaging.
- Infectious enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Strong curiosity and ambition to educate yourself
- Resourcefulness; utilize all the tools, people, and resources available to you
- Relentlessness; ability to overcome objections and never give up
- Adapt well to changing processes, strategies, tasks, etc
- Learn quickly from mistakes and make improvements
- Track record of success in self-starting environments
- Be team focused while maintaining a healthy competitive spirit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organization and time management
- Ability to understand and then distill highly technical concepts down to everyday terms