Sales Development Representative
Sitetracker, named one of the best places to work for in San Francisco/Silicon Valley by USA today, is looking for ambitious and driven Sales Development Representatives to join our growing sales team in Austin. In this role you will produce new sales leads to grow the sales pipeline by identifying, qualifying, and setting meetings for Account Executives across North America. The Sales Development Representative is a key role in growing Sitetracker’s business.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic team in a fast-growing company and gain extensive experience and knowledge working closely with sales leaders.
Who we are:
Sitetracker is the first complete program and asset management platform focused on modernizing end-to-end capital project execution in the $10 trillion a year construction and construction services market. 600,000+ site and projects resulting in $12 billion of capital investments is managed in Sitetracker as companies like Verizon Communications and Nokia have chosen Sitetracker as their program and asset management platform of choice.
What you will be doing:
- Prospect, educate, qualify, develop accounts and assigned leads to book quality meetings
- Effectively articulate the benefits of Sitetracker’s software to prospective customers
- Make outbound calls and emails to create leads for the sales team
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Utilize Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Nav, and ZoomInfo to prospect leads
- Research accounts, identify key players, and develop interest
- Partner with Account Executives to achieve sales goals and ensure opportunities are moving forward
- Consistently hit or exceed monthly quota
Qualities/Experience we look for:
- 1-2 years of sales or related experience preferred
- A self-starter with a proven track record of success and tenacity
- Excellent communication, qualification, and objection handling skills
- Interest in and passion for working at a start-up
- Positive and energetic phone presence, excellent listening and strong written communications skills
- Team player who is truly passionate about software and technology
- Innate hunger, self-motivation, and work ethic
- Experience using Salesforce and other sales enablement tools preferred
- 4 year college degree preferred
Benefits at Sitetracker:
- Competitive base salary & uncapped commission.
- Company benefits with health, vision, dental, and 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Growth opportunities
- Amazing coworkers
- Opportunity to be a part of a start-up culture with a fast growing company
What if you could go to work everyday with a smile? Oh, and be able to leave with a smile. At Sitetracker, we believe that people are our number one asset. They’re the cornerstone for everything we do, from making our platform the envy of the industry to ensuring that our customers are always on point.
Sitetracker is the leading provider of powerful enterprise grade software built for the unique needs of operations teams and projects managers across industries like telecom, utilities, and alternative energy. Ubiquitous connectivity and alternative forms of energy are transforming the ways we live our lives - and Sitetracker is the tool that these innovative companies are using to build the infrastructure of tomorrow.
Fresh off of raising a $24 million in a Series B round, Sitetracker is looking for talented people to continue growing our teams. We are exceptionally proud of the company we have built, and the award winning culture that keeps us going. From helping local charities, to supporting major causes and joining Spartan races together — we work hard and play hard together.