Sales Development Representative at Shipwell
Sales Development Representative - SaaS
Shipwell is fundamentally changing the logistics industry and breaking the mold for how supply chains have operated for centuries. We work with thousands of shippers, suppliers, 3PLs, and carriers and created the first truly connected digital platform in logistics that provides real-time visibility, automation, and bullet-proof APIs. We build industry-leading connectivity solutions in the cloud using modern architecture for a very old industry that is over 15% of GDP. Come put a dent in the universe with us.
What you’ll do when you get here:
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and account executives.
- Stay up-to-date with the industry and the company’s new products/services/pricing plans.
- Prospecting into personal and targeted lists by building relationships to develop new sales opportunities from cold or inactive accounts.
- Outbound telephone-based prospecting for Shipwell’s tech enabled execution software.
- Going above and beyond the expected 50-100 calls per day with the intent to qualify key leads and expand the sales pipeline.
- Update and maintain the sales database as appropriate, including new lead data discovery tied to achieving team and personal goals.
- Report on weekly results, both qualitative and quantitative to the Sales Development Manager.
What you need to have:
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- Prior sales and customer service experience
- Tech savvy skills
- An ambitious entrepreneurial attitude
- An exceptional level of drive and passion for results
- A passion for building something from nothing
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and demonstrated the ability to deal with rejection.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations / tell a compelling story
- A team player attitude
What is Preferred:
- Previous experience at a logistics or software company
- Experience with both HubSpot and Salesforce
- Previous marketing or sales experience
What we offer:
- Incredible growth opportunity at one of the fastest-growing companies in Austin
- Competitive Pay
- Amazing company culture
- Room to grow and tons of mentoring
- Gym reimbursement and onsite Fitness Classes
- Being a part of a rapidly growing startup company
- The kitchen is fully stocked with local coffee, drinks, and snacks
- Company-sponsored healthcare insurance and dental insurance
- Team building events and office competitions
- Partial cell phone reimbursement
- Receive an elite technology package to include a brand new MacBook Pro!
- Opportunity to put your thumbprint on a high-growth company in the early stages
- An open work environment where everyone (even the new folks) has a voice