Do you want to build your sales career at one of the fast-growing high-tech companies in Austin?
DISCO is looking for ambitious and driven Sales Development Representatives to join our growing sales team, doing outreach to lawyers, law firms, and corporations. In this role, you will produce new sales qualified leads to fuel the sales pipeline by identifying, qualifying, and setting meetings for our field sales team.Your Impact
Our Sales Development Representatives are often the first point of contact with prospective clients, and as such, are valuable members of the DISCO team responsible for driving revenue for the business. High-performing Sales Development Representatives have over time moved into new opportunities at DISCO for career development and advancement.What You'll Do
- Develop accounts and assigned leads by conducting outreach to prospective clients via telephone and email
- Educate and qualify prospects to create sales qualified leads and opportunities through meetings you book with legal decision makers/legal personnel
- Research accounts, identify key players, and develop interest
- Create a positive impression of DISCO through your professional interactions with senior decision makers
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections with proven processes
- Consistently achieve meeting quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Work hand in hand with Regional Sales Executives
- Participate in team meetings, as well as ongoing training and development to help you hone your craft and build your career
- Confident communicator with energetic phone skills, active listening skills, and strong writing skills
- A self-starter with a history of success and tenacity
- Eager to be coached on new approaches, adapting to and following best practices
- Enjoy working in a high-energy sales team environment and are a collaborative team player
- Approach challenges with a positive, problem-solving mindset, observing opportunities for improvement, and helping develop solutions
- Recently completed your bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated examples of your competitive and entrepreneurial spirit (such as a side hustle or similar) and your growth mindset
- A bachelor's degree in communications, business, or a related field
- Experience with high-volume outbound sales prospecting
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding activity expectations and qualified meetings run
- Experience adeptly handling qualification and objection handling
- Salesforce and Salesloft or other CRM experience
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
In 2020, 171 law firms in the 2020 AmLaw 200 used DISCO in the course of legal work on behalf of their clients. More than 800 enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and government organizations are DISCO customers.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.