Sales Development Representative
DISCO is looking for ambitious and driven Sales Development Representatives to join our growing sales team. In this role, you will produce new sales qualified leads to fuel the sales pipeline by identifying, qualifying, and setting meetings for Regional Sales Executives.Who You Are
- A self-starter with a proven track record of success and tenacity
- Qualification and objection handling
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding quota
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Experience in high-volume outbound sales prospecting
- Ability to be observant and help develop areas that need improvement
- 0-2 years sales background
- Salesforce and HubSpot experience a plus
- 4-year college degree or equivalent related experience required
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop accounts and assigned leads to create sales qualified leads and opportunities through meetings you have booked:
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Research accounts, identify key players, develop interest
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Consistently achieve meeting quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Work hand in hand with Regional Sales Executives
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.