About the role:
LumApps is seeking an experienced Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Austin, TX to generate new business and contribute to pipeline growth. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic hunter who is interested in building a career at an industry leading technology provider
What you will do:
- Qualify inbound leads, prospect into strategic accounts, and engage with prospective customers to generate meetings that convert into qualified opportunities
- Research key accounts and identify target individuals for outreach. Build sequenced touch points to generate interest.
- Use phone, email and other sales & marketing tools to qualify leads and contact prospective customers to generate interest in LumApps. Leverage tools and technologies such as Salesforce, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, and SalesLoft, to help you succeed
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years in a Business Development role, preferably in B2B technology
- Proven ability to maintain high activity levels while being strategic in outreach
- Experience with Salesforce and Salesloft
- Efficient in the G-Suite applications (Gmail, Google Sheets, etc.) Proven capabilities and skills in account development, pre-call planning, calendar management, and territory management
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
- High degree of coach-ability, attentive listening, and organizational skills
- Ability to execute and deliver towards company goals
- Must be independent, self-motivated and positive, while leveraging cross team collaboration to exceed quota.
- Customer-centric attitude with excellent communication skills (experience working within Technology, Healthcare, Business Services, Retail or Manufacturing verticals is preferred)
What we offer:
- A program designed with your success in mind. We're looking for intelligent, hard-working, and ethical individuals that will appreciate a well-coached path to a rewarding career;
- The ability to work at a company that was recently recognized by BuiltInAustin as one of the “Best Places to Work”, as well as the #1 “Best Paying” employer in Austin;
- The knowledge and experience necessary to build a rewarding career in the software industry;
- A competitive base salary with a generous bonus plan and commission opportunities;
- 100% employer-paid benefits for employees, starting day one;
- Awesome coworkers and culture;
- 401(k) with employer match;
- So much more!
If our core values of: “Be bold, do amazing things”, “Say what you mean, Do what you say”, “One team, Same mission”, and “Always be evolving,” speak to you, apply to join our team today!