At Tenfold, we are changing the way that companies recognize and respond to their customers at the moment of interaction, helping them have better customer conversations. In the past, you would contact a company through their customer service line and quickly become frustrated having to provide your account number or basic information over and over again, waiting on hold through long periods of silence while the rep looks up basic information. It’s an everyday stressor that’s outdated and unnecessary and it is also why we started Tenfold.
Tenfold enables companies to better engage with customers and improve their customer experience by automatically syncing the data between their existing CRM system and telephone system. Customer-facing agents will have added insightful context to the person they’re speaking with, allowing them to have more personal and productive conversations.
Tenfold is used primarily by sales and customer support teams to ultimately serve their existing and future customers better by having more meaningful conversations leading to happier customers. Sales members can personalize their conversations to convert more. Customer support agents can serve more customers in a more efficient manner.
Watch our Demo - https://vimeo.com/246701403
About the position:
Tenfold Sales Directors will drive strategic sales initiatives into a set of accounts with 3000 employees or more across any industry that has outbound sales or inbound customer service teams (an enormous addressable market).
You will be discovering and developing new opportunities, working with prospects to understand their business objectives, identifying how Tenfold can help, and running disciplined, differentiated sales cycles that deliver real value to the customer.
You will be working with our Solutions Engineers to run demos, partnering with our Business Development team on qualified opportunities, building relationships with Salesforce, Microsoft, and CRM solution integrators to solve their clients’ problems, and managing the sales cycle for your accounts.
- Articulate the business value of Tenfold to functional stakeholders.
- Own pipeline generation, develop new opportunities, create and execute account strategies, close deals and manage expansion opportunities.
- Achieve full-quota on or before your ramp period, then continue to exceed quota.
- Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue potential, drive customer success and ensure customers are vocal advocates.
- Ensure complete, accurate data in Salesforce to enable accurate forecasting, facilitate learnings, and owning how you run your business.
- 3+ years of direct selling experience closing B2B SaaS solutions.
- Proven track record meeting and exceeding sales quota of at least $400K ARR.
- Experience generating and closing business via outbound prospecting.
- Curious and tenacious, with a strong growth mindset and a builder orientation.
- A disciplined approach to running sales cycles (training in a major sales methodology a plus) with strong business ethics.
- Startup ready, strong work ethic, resourceful, and willing to go the extra mile to get it done.
- Open to travel up to 25%.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Based in Austin or would have to relocate to Austin.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
The Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Stock Options (become an owner of the company)
- Incentive compensation based on successful attainment of measured goals
- Employee medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Generous vacation time
- Rapidly growing organization poised for growth and career development
- A beautiful office space with lots of natural lighting
- Exciting customer base and quality opportunities for advancement
- Austin Hottest Startups Watchlist
- Austin A-List best businesses in a growth phase