We have created the fastest growing card-linked offer platform that automatically puts cash into the wallets of millions of consumers whenever they shop, dine and book hotels. Through our vision to democratize advertising for the benefit of people everywhere, we connect leading brands and merchants directly to consumers, driving customers in-store and online to purchase more often, spend more and socially share the brands they engage with, creating new customer acquisition. Dosh is built on the mission to positively impact people's lives by moving billions of dollars to millions of people.
What you will do:
Dosh is looking for a Sales Director to join our team where you’ll have the opportunity to not only build strong partnerships with top national brands, but you will also be expected to engage in problem-solving alongside them and use a challenger mindset in order to truly add value.
- Gain a deep understanding of the Advertising & Marketing Tech space as well as brand/merchant specific-initiatives to differentiate the Dosh offering in the market.
- Consistently offer prospect and partner merchants a unique perspective in order to build long-lasting, trusted relationships.
- Lead effective conversations across multiple stakeholder levels and roles within a merchant, understanding how internal and external business drivers affect the industry.
- Operate as the CEO of your franchise, working with Market Developers to pursue opportunities to exceed your revenue targets.
- Quarterback teams externally with customers and internally with cross functional groups.
- Consistently build and manage an effective pipeline.
- Communicate proactively with leadership throughout each phase of the sales process.
- Work diligently with speed, efficiency and precision.
- Participate in team-building and training, where you will learn from colleagues and continue to hone your ability to add value to your relationships by challenging and problem-solving.
- Collaborate with the merchant success team to ensure portfolio growth of your existing book of business.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years of sales experience in an outside/closing role
- Experience working with/in marketing and advertising tech is ideal, bonus points for previous experience working in a startup environment
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present to stakeholders
- Proven track record of success in previous sales roles
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Dosh Employee Perks:
- The opportunity to join us on our mission to positively impact millions of people's lives financially
- A ground floor opportunity with the Dosh team
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- Fun, driven, innovative and supportive co-workers who will push you to be your best
- Competitive compensation and benefits
At Dosh we celebrate and support all differences. Dosh is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability & veteran status.
Read Full Job Description