Sales Enablement Analyst at Unity Technologies
You will be the liaison with vertical-specific Sales Leadership and marketing leads, helping us build and nurture long-term partnerships that produce best-in-class sales enablement. This will involve working with our partners to develop digestible, timely products, tools, and sales skills trainings. Responsible for ensuring the sales team is understanding and adhering to MEDDPICC, trained on new products and updates prior to launch and building micro-learnings. In addition, providing analytics to your business partners and strategies on how to improve their program impact on revenue.
As the Senior Program Manager for the Create Sales Enablement team, you will play a pivotal role in facilitating revenue outcomes. An understanding of the PMM process and project management. Along with cross-functional teams, you’ll work on projects that span all levels of size and complexity — from the planning of product launch and product updates to creating micro-learning, liaising between product/marketing/sales, and everything in between. Intake gatekeeper and will work closely with product and marketing team leads to develop enablement programs and processes that help scale and deliver. You excel at collaborating with cross-functional colleagues and possess quick organizational reflexes, strong at time management, and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
We're looking for someone with a phenomenal work ethic, love working at a fast pace, and who will thrive in a continuously evolving and ambiguous ecosystem.
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting product marketing and product team. Ensuring Sales has a deep understanding of all the products in this sector that they can sell.
- Building trainings in our LMS (Workramp), managing completion and certifying teams
- Establish schedules through training production planning, coordinating, and troubleshooting
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously, with equal priority across the West
- Working hard and have fun. Your role as a key member of the team means you help set the tone!
What we’re looking for
- Stellar organizational and communication skills with the ability to pivot effectively
- Someone with experience working with diverse teams, globally
- Self-reliant, analytical problem solving, and able to synthesize information into action plans
- Ability to run projects in Airtable and/or Asana or other comparable project management platform
- High-energy, positive outlook and a person who can bring fun to our communication and pieces of training
You might also have
- Enablement experience
- Public speaking and thought leadership skills
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.