Do you love technology and helping salespeople? This is the role for you!The opportunity
This role will oversee the tech stack for the Sales team within the Create Business Unit. You will work cross-functionally to ensure our team has access to and is using each platform to the fullest extent for their roles. This will include, but is not exclusive of; working with vendors to understand the platform in full; scheduling and hosting tool enablement sessions; working with localization to translate content to local languages; evaluating new tools; implementing pilot programs for potential tools; onboarding new team members to each platform when they join; developing as-needed training; and more.
You will manage the overall sales tools program that includes contracts, external vendor collaboration, and management of enablement-related training and tools that drive revenue growth and have a high impact on the organization. This is a growing and high-visibility team on our Create Solutions Organization.
While this role is a contractor opportunity, if converted to a full-time position, you will own evaluating the existing internal sales tool stack, identify gaps and opportunities for improvement, and work with the head of enablement and sales operations to fill gaps, as needed.What you’ll be doing
- Day to day administration of the Sales and Enablement Tech Stacks including troubleshooting user support issues
- Work with Sales Operations & IT to evaluate, select, implement and maintain new tools to increase the productivity and scale of the Sales organization
- Consistently work to ensure tool adoption, maximize productivity and leverage, improve the usability of each sales tool and rationalize any tools that are not adding value and scale
- Provide analytics, measurements, and adoption/usage goals for all systems
- Responsible for developing and maintaining adoption & usage reports
- Pull ad-hoc and scheduled reporting
- Troubleshoot issues/Support users
- Complete audits on assets within each system
- A highly empathetic person
- Experience managing a tool program
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and establishing relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work nimbly in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a commitment to excellence
- Proficient in prioritizing and staying organized while balancing multiple projects, workstreams, and communications
- Experience in sales training, enablement, and mentoring salespeople of all levels using instructional design and active learning techniques
- Ability to navigate complex organizations
- A love of gaming, VR, AR, technology, manufacturing, and more!
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.