Sales Enablement Specialist at DISCO
DISCO is looking to add a Sales Enablement Specialist to our team to assist in training and coaching our existing sales team, and new team members as the sales sales organization continues to grow. This person will be a mentor and coach and assist the overall sales organization by helping our Regional Sales Execs hit their goals.Who You Are
- Broad experience: Not just a “trainer” but a sales professional that has worked in different capacities in a sales hierarchy.
- Great communicator: Someone that has very strong interpersonal and communications skills. Comfortable giving feedback and does so in a positive and constructive way.
- Creative and curious by nature: Someone that is willing to be a constant “problem solver”, takes initiative and has the willingness to learn
- Be a sales unicorn: Parts analytical, tactical (short term, execute) and strategic (long term, planning). Understand important sales data/metrics paired with effectively assessing an individual's skills to make sound recommendations on the best course of action for revenue growth and people improvement.
- Leader and team player: Be able to question the status quo; confident enough to work with sales leadership as well as with cross-functional leaders.
- Uncanny focus: Ability to prioritize what tasks and projects to focus on and continuously re-prioritize while keeping in perspective of our short term vs. long term goals.
- A key contributor to the sales new hire onboarding experience (pre-day 1 to 1 year)
- Ability to identify strengths and areas of improvement through shadowing.
- Support sales process and best practices through coaching on topics such as meeting facilitation, customer discovery and situational preparedness for sales meetings.
- Access skills, knowledge and “sales readiness” during onboarding to help sales managers evaluate progress and create development plans.
- Make recommendations on how to improve performance through the use of coaching, training or helping to remove internal barriers.
- Help foster a coaching culture by empowering sales managers to use coaching and sales best practices.
- Use sales data (SFDC, internal reports) and KPI’s to help sales managers create effective 1:1 coaching plans that lead to increased sales productivity by focusing on things like pipeline and call activity.
- Work with managers during onboarding to develop territory business plans that helps improve short term and long term focus of their sales new hires.
- Facilitation of info sessions, trainings and new hire classes as needed.
- Mentor sales people of all levels
- Continuously work to improve our new hire onboarding
- Ability to work on large, sometimes cross departmental projects
- Create and deliver new content
- Work with SME’s and stakeholders to update existing content
- Understand needs from sales leaders
- Help create job aids, videos, podcasts, role plays, etc... as needed
- Schedule training and/or coaching sessions
- Feedback sessions and post training surveys
- Manage communications from “Sales Enablement” (slack channel updates, emails with best practices, update communications, etc…)
- Regularly attend cross departmental meetings
- Help drive measurement of the effectiveness of our onboarding and training programs
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus and equity
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.