Sales Engineer, Owners
Procore is hiring a Sales Engineer, Owners to partner with the Account Executive team and support growth in a high-potential market segment. Procore for Owners provides purpose-built technology enabling owners to take control of construction projects with visibility into every step of the process.
As a Sales Engineer, Owners, you’ll supplement demonstrations with technical knowledge of cloud-based software and Procore platform expertise. You’ll serve as the expert voice and resource to support our Account Executives throughout the sales process. This includes participating in technical demonstrations, answering RFPs, and positioning Procore as the leading construction software solution to prospects. Sales Engineers work in a highly collaborative and rapidly growing sales organization.
This position will be based in our Austin office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Own pre-sales technical support of prospects and partners from initial contact through product demonstration and close
- Work with the Sales team to close new business by addressing prospects’ technical challenges
- Enable new Account Executives for success, transforming them into Procore experts through training and support
- Complete immersion and mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, and emerging technologies
- Communicate with fellow team members (mentoring and asking questions) via instant messaging, email, phone, and face to face meetings
- Collaborate with all levels of the Procore organization to develop best practices, connect prospects and clients with Product Managers and Marketing to further client success and Procore’s evolution as a market leader
What we're looking for:
Construction IT or Real Estate pros looking to transition into a fast-paced software company:
- Experience in investment, IT, and management roles within the real estate or construction industry including Asset Manager, Construction Manager, Project Manager, Director of Information Systems and Technology, IT Solutions Manager, Sr. Information Security Manager
- Procore for Owners (previously Honest Buildings) platform users are highly preferred, but not required
- Technology evangelist and promoter of modernizing the Real Estate and Construction industry
Tech industry sophomores looking for a new challenge:
- Proven performance in a pre-sales support role selling a SaaS solution through demonstrations, drafting RFP responses, and onboarding sales executives
- Understanding of complex web and mobile applications utilized for documentation management, project management, or similar
- Understanding and or strong interest of developing a working knowledge of enterprise technology environments including storage, database, data warehousing, data integration, data analytics, and security
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid time off (Procore Values Time), stock options, employee enrichment, and development programs, and volunteer days.