Sales Executive (April Start)
Who are MVF?
MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers. We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
A bit about the team:
The Sales team at MVF underpins everything that we do, and you’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring that we continue to accelerate as a business.
Our Austin office opened in 2015 as a strategic decision to rapidly expand within the US. You'll be operating within a startup environment, while also enjoying the support of the 400+ strong headquarters based in the UK!
We’re looking to hire the next future leaders of MVF which means no micromanagement and lots of responsibility from day one. You’ll use your commercial nous to lead the way, drive improvements and together we’ll achieve our target of being valued at $1 billion.
The role you’ll be doing:
You’ll be building and managing your own portfolio of clients around the globe, which will vary from developing new relationships over the phone, to flying out to meet with key clients to ensure they’re set up for success.
We believe in autonomy; armed with your negotiation skills, you’ll be setting the strategy, bringing on new clients and driving growth for them - along with plenty of support from our super-talented sales team.
- You’ll be researching and building a pipeline of multinational clients.
- You’ll be working closely with our Digital Marketing and Tech teams to launch new global verticals.
- You’ll be building great relationships with global clients once they’re onboard.
- You’ll be working with our Data Science team to understand where we can improve our Digital Marketing campaigns.
- You have a keen interest in sales.
- You’re naturally inquisitive and want to understand not only how things work, but how you can make them better.
- You thrive off challenges and love to complete complex problems.
- You want to channel your commercial mindset into your role and make a real difference in how we operate as a business.
- You’re eager to learn, try new things and keen to develop.
What we offer you:
A competitive basic salary, with an uncapped commission structure as well. We make sure you’re rewarded for your success, as well as making sure you have plenty of growth and progression opportunities.
$1,500 training budget for any outside related courses and an unlimited budget for books to help you succeed!
Medical coverage including Dental and Vision (with the ability to upgrade) – we want you feeling your best at work!
Free healthy snacks throughout the day, coffee, tea and fruit infused water
Trips to exotic destinations when we beat our yearly targets. We went to Ibiza this year!
Competitive holiday benefits (24 days a year paid holiday, plus national holidays)
Paid downtown parking
Great work-life balance, Monday – Friday, business hours (9am - 5pm) – it’s not a competition between who leaves the latest, just keep smashing your targets
Monthly team lunches
Regular social events – we love working and spending time together, so we like to take time to bond and have fun!
- Commercial Aptitude
- Desire to work in the sales field
- If your application is successful, you will be contacted by a member of our Talent Team to discuss the role further