Sales Operations and Strategy Analyst
What you’ll be doing:
- Establish relationships across the Revenue and Marketing team through ongoing and regular communication, as well as develop a clear understanding of the existing sales funnel & broader strategy, including business processes, metrics and reporting cadence.
- Provide analytical support and reporting on forecasting + pipeline activities, stake/goal setting, individual seller performance metrics, and quarterly business reviews.
- Identify key areas to implement or improve relevant sales automation techniques, analytics, and CRM/contact management workflow.
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain elevated levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s execution efforts.
- Participate in developing strategy, processes, and operating procedures to a growing Revenue Organization.
- Work collaboratively across functional teams to develop and advance sophisticated, quantitative analysis, translating internal and external data into actionable insights.
What you should have:
- 5+ years of work experience, in Sales Operations, Sales Analytics or Operations.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into systems and process requirements.
- Results-driven self-starter with the ability to multitask with a can-do attitude and growth mindset.
- Strong financial and data modeling skills.
- Work effectively within a collaborative and fast paced team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Keen analytical skills and deep analytics experience - ability to break down a problem into its core parts; identifying implications, timeframes, and sequences.
- Must be extremely proficient in Excel and be able to create and troubleshoot complex spreadsheets.
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary