Sales Operations Manager
At LegalZoom, we’re passionate about our customers because we know our products and services help achieve their dreams. Our Manager of Sales Operations will be responsible
The position will have the responsibility of managing and reporting on a wide range of data, largely focused on Sales and Operations. We are seeking a highly-motivated professional with experience in operational metrics, modeling, and KPI analysis. This position will oversee our variable sales compensation plans for our contact center and program manage all of our infrastructure-related projects. This position will also interact frequently with and support Sales Operations, Finance, and other cross-functional departments throughout the organization. We’re dedicated to our employees and we’re seeking an individual who brings a positive attitude, excellent soft skills and approachability.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a team of business analysts to determine key performance indicators, measure sales productivity, and prepare reporting packages on weekly, monthly, and quarterly results/KPIs to executive management.
- Responsible for coordinating business planning process and outputs as part of managing the operating rhythms of the sales teams. Drives agenda for operation review meetings.
- Manage the Sales Operations team in developing and driving our sales strategic roadmap, including enabling efficiencies to the core business as well as establishing new channels of revenue for Sales.
- Work cross functional with other analysts and key stakeholders in our Finance, Marketing, Operations, and Technology departments.
- As integral part of sales pilot testing team, provide comprehensive analysis on impact of on-going tests and make recommendations.
- Consolidate and manage daily, weekly, monthly operational reporting for all product lines and functional teams.
- Report and analyze on various business channels, lead sources, and campaigns.
- Own, manage, and enhance incentive structure by working with senior leaders to maximize sales productivity.
- Track and report on plan vs variance for quota, comp, and budgets.
- Perform scenario analysis to evaluate financial impact of new sales initiatives as part of tech prioritization process.
- Plan and execute the tactical elements of sales to develop best practices and continuously improve effectiveness: sales model/processes/methodologies, competencies, productivity metrics, quota planning, compensation plan design, coverage model, territory design, lead generation management, departmental communications
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on variety of quantitative and qualitative data sources to identify opportunities of revenue growth.
- Support the tasks related to the development and maintenance of a data warehouse and reporting dashboards for sales operations.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Manage strategic projects relating to enhancing the infrastructure of our contact center including platforms such as SalesForce, Genesys, Tableau, Anaplan
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business or related field).
- 5+ years of work experience in Sales, Sales Operations, Sales Analytics, Sales Finance, or Operations.
- Requires an excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes and systems (sales cycle, salesforce.com, reporting, forecasting, territory management and sales quotas).
- Clear, strategic thinker with vision, with the ability to execute on priorities.
- Experience in problem solving and providing business insights and recommendations from data sets.
- Proven stakeholder management experience including managing multiple partners simultaneously including the ability to effectively collaborate and influence to lead cross-functional teams.
- Entrepreneurial, proactive, operates under minimal supervision. High tolerance for ambiguity and complexity. Efficient with limited resources.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience in data visualizations and building scalable reporting tools.
- Knowledge of SalesForce, SQL, Tableau, and Anaplan.