As the Sales Operations Manager, you’ll create scalable processes that ensure best practices for our account-based sales teams. You’ll also conduct data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions across the entire sales team and other parts of the business.
As one of the most exciting start-up companies in Austin, we’re focused on finding the best talent and building the best team to continue accelerating our rapid growth.
Who you are:
You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You are passionate about optimizing sales processes and data accessibility and have a roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to support the team and business. You love to learn and bring a data-driven approach to iterative improvement.
Who we are:
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information, please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and deliver regular insights to the business. Define and deliver recommendations to improve the funnel performance for sales management
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools
- Produce and review actionable and accurate sales reporting for reps, managers, sales leaders, and executive team
- Improve account-based sales processes as they relate to the sales tech stack.
- Identify and make recommendations to eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and create and provide relevant sales training materials to assist with onboarding new sales talent
- 5+ years’ experience in sales operations, with 3+ years supporting an enterprise level sales team
- Salesforce.com Sales Cloud certification preferred
- Proficiency in Outreach.io preferred
- Strong data management and analytic abilities required
- Roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to take on "non-role-specific" marketing duties as needed to support the team and business
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 5 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.