Sales Operations Specialist
LegalZoom runs on technology, and as dot com innovators, we look to technology to help us advance and optimize everything we do. Because of this, we rely on a backbone of committed tech superstars who make our site and software more stellar everyday.
Our Sales Operations Specialist will support the Sales team as an administration resource capable of effectively collaborating with multiple stakeholders. The Sales Operations Specialist will support over 200 individuals – so we are looking for someone with proven administration experience. This role also entails working with cross functional partners among various portions of the organization. This is an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects as well as creating and enhancing our product roadmap.
What you’ll do:
- Support Sales process enablement
- Design and implement Sales compensation incentive (including monthly bonus; daily and weekly spiffs; daily, weekly, and monthly contests)
- Monitor and tracking Sales KPIs, which include revenue, conversion, AOV, call metrics
- Manage Sales related projects which include optimizing Salesforce and telephony systems
- Coordinate sales training programs
- Focus on improving employee engagement and fostering a nurturing Sales environment
- Proven administration experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of designing Salesforce custom reports
- Highly proficient using MS Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio
- Ability to interpret and analyze technical data
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Must have an attention to detail and a commitment to quality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Extremely organized and meticulous
- Experience with SAS based compensation tools a plus
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.