GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We’ve adapted our hiring process in response to COVID-19. To learn more about what GoDaddy is doing differently click here.We are accepting applications for the Summer and Fall months of 2020 in advance.
As a Sales Representative, you will connect with GoDaddy’s existing customers and potential customers to introduce them to GoDaddy Social. In this role, you will be a part of outbound calling campaigns in targeted markets with leads provided. You will work small businesses through guided consultations, while building trust and rapport with the customer. The key performance measurements for this role are dials-per-day, scheduled-demos-per-day, demos held and minimum sales performance targets. Come join our sales team who helps customers use the power of social media to expand their online presence, all while growing your consultation and sales abilities.
- You will contact small to medium sized businesses nationwide
- You will utilize a guided sales pitch to gain the interest of business owners
- You will schedule and hold informative product demos, typically closing sales in 1-14 calls
- You will build and manage your pipeline from cold calling and customer calling in Salesforce
- You will complete a rigorous 4-week training and onboarding program
- You will have ongoing sales training with motivated sales leaders
- Ability to learn and an interest in social media
- Proactive, ambitious and driven to reach goals
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills with the ability to easily and quickly build rapport with customers
- A high level of integrity and customer focus, we always consider what’s best for the customer
- Consistent demonstration of GoDaddy’s core values – Extraordinary Customer Focus, Live Passionately, Own Outcomes, Work Fearlessly, and Join Forces
- Refusal to allow rejection on one sales call affect the outcome of the next; perseverance and resilience are key
- Because we’re passionate about helping our customers make their own way, this role requires regular and consistent physical presence in the office to assist them; It also requires the ability to work schedules with pre-defined breaks and lunch periods
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- This is an entry level sales role, but 1 year of outbound sales experience, particularly in a bonus or commission-based sales environment, is preferred
- Degree preferred but not required
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.