What will you be responsible for?
- Learning the ins and outs of the logistics industry as well as sales techniques through our training program.
- Making outbound phone calls and sending emails to establish strong business relationships.
- Managing your book of business. Once you land an account, you will manage the day to day and be the main point-of-contact.
- Creating and maintaining strong business relationships internally and externally.
- Solving problems - logistics never stops! You’ll be responsible for putting out fires and bringing solutions to the table.
Who do we want to hire?
- We’re looking for personable, hard-working individuals who aren’t afraid to go above and beyond each and every day for themselves and Arrive.
- Resourcefulness is key! We are solving complex issues each and every day at Arrive. We need team players who are curious, ask questions and are solutions-oriented.
- A strong work ethic is essential. If you don’t enjoy working hard and hustling through your day, this might not be a good match.
- Your career at Arrive will depend on your fearlessness to make phone calls. We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to pick up the phone!
- Building relationships and establishing rapport should come naturally to you. Successful sales reps at Arrive will know the importance of establishing strong external AND internal relationships.
- Our work culture is high energy! We need highly motivated individuals to help us reach our goals.
- You should feel comfortable taking risks and making quick decisions! Our industry is fast-paced. Highly ambitious people thrive!
- Learn from the best! Our Learning & Development team will give you the tools you need, and Arrive’s Management takes a player-coach mentality to long-term career development.
- Take ownership of your career in a valuable role on our sales floor.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive salary + commission.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out using our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!